Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp score Medea
  • 117 Comments sorted by
  • Already had a ticket booked but now extra glad I did - loving the style of that trailer!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • To all that shall be attending I hope you enjoy the movie.

Now, I want anyone if they know, to post here if this will be released physically. Please.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Nice find! I still haven't been able to find out if we'll get a live stream over on this side of the pond. I might even drive for it if it's not too far. It sounds like it might be worth it.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Banana says yes.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yes! How wonderful, but where??? I'll have to look into that today. PonyGurl where are you? You wanna drive out to this thing and meet up (since u missed the TOU movie screening and all)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Opening night tonight, I wonder how it went.
  • just ended, very interesting I think. I've appreciated the stage setup and the costumes (Helen with a dress full of  blood at the end), great Helen McCrory but also the other actors.
    The final scene, with Jason discovering his sons murdered, is the resume of the entire work, if you plan to watch it in the theatre please be sure to turn off your phone, unlike some behind me which bloody equipment started with "perepere perepere perepere pe" right when Jason was saying "Medea ... where are my sons ?". It's not good ...

• ah, forgetting, the scene where Medea goes and kill her sons has a terrific music full of bass: scary and spectacular !
  • That's great giancarlo, thanks. Glad you were there!
  • you are welcome Ping
  • before to start we saw a woman that, when she has understood that she's entered from the wrong door, to join her seat instead than to exit and to get the right input, has climbed the aisles from the inside of the hall ... incredible
  • her performance is not included in the ticket cost I think ...
  • A_is_A said:

Yes! How wonderful, but where??? I'll have to look into that today. PonyGurl where are you? You wanna drive out to this thing and meet up (since u missed the TOU movie screening and all)

Well I know it's playing in Naples (at my favorite cinema)...and I thought I read Palm Beach? To be honest, I forgot because it's playing here...but in October! Oh well, I'm sure bloody Medea and Goldfrapp bass will be worth the wait. (Maybe I'll eat a gyro while wearing a bloody toga and walk in through the exit door...it will be close to Halloween. Fuck it, maybe I'll even wear a raspberry beret..you know, the kind you find at the second hand store)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-07-14 22:53:45
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • It will be playing Live on Sept. 4 at Ocean Reef, Key Largo.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-07-15 01:20:35
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!