Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • This might appeal to all you paranoid cynical twisted types out there! Or put another way, folk who keep their minds open, fight back and refuse to be mind controlled by ....reptilian aliens that inhabit the Earths core
    Water fluoridation and geo engineering ( aluminium chemtrails etc)
    The numbing of the masses through TV and advertising subliminals
    Secret government drug programmes
    Etc etc
    Or those who just fancy a good natter on the subjects of UFO cover ups, political assassinations, cult movements, The New World Order......
    I can post links to further reading and documentaries online if you name your theories! I'll give it a day or two and if no one starts then I will ( general word of advice however is Don't Get Me Started!!)
  • 248 Comments sorted by
  • Oh alright then...heard this one? Katy Perry has pro- Satanic subliminals in her songs and vids? Nah, let's do a serious one - p lease!
  • KatRobin said:

Oh alright then...heard this one? Katy Perry has pro- Satanic subliminals in her songs and vids? Nah, let's do a serious one - p lease!

I read the same kind of thing about Goldfrapp too at some point or  rather that they are Illuminati, it's quite funny what google came up with
    https://www.google.co.uk/#q=goldfrapp+illuminati

sorry that wasn't particularly serious so over to someone else
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I've always thought that the concept behind "V for Vendetta" was scarily real.  And, I've always pondered how 9/11 would have made a great setting for purposely tightening world control.  Where I always struggle is that these things can always -  such as media attempting to scare everyone into their shell - seems just as easily explainable by ordinary, bovine herd behaviour methods.  And, the conspiracy of the bovine herd is unquestionable.
  • One of my favorite things to discuss! I have alot to say regarding the "Illuminati" and other topics...but I have to go to work now... :( Great topic Kat, I'll get back to ya!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I've heard a lot of conspiracies about the current meltdown in Ukraine, some are saying Russia were helping to ferment disorder on the streets of Kiev, whilst others say it's the US and EU. I think they have all been at it for what it's worth, and this is serious shit that gets us all in the mind control set of 'we are on the brink of a third world war, nuclear annihilation, etc, etc'

There a bit more serious this time
    >:)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2014-05-16 13:15:13
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Great film ( well, only cos the pug was cute) .
    You'll have to excuse me for quoting the suggested reading from the book I'm reading ( which is The Mammoth Book Of Cover Ups by Jon E Lewis). On this topic- " They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers" by Gray Barker, "Flying Saucers And The Three Men" by Bender and Barker, "The Complete Sightings Catalogue" by Peter Brookesmith and " Strange Secrets: Real Government Files On The Unknown" by Redfern and Roberts.
    uFOs is one conspiracy theory I really can't buy into. Of course there are up identified flying craft out there, but of terrestrial origin and serving the covert surveillance needs of various military powers. I can quite believe that govt officials have intimidated people for witnessing things they wanted kept secret, but all that little green men crap....well....( in my opinion, but all others are to be embraced!) =:)

I've been wanting to use that emoticon for ages!

I wonder if those drone cameras Lisa and Alison used to film Drew were up to something else hmmm..... /:)

from the X-Files

Don't forget the X-Files predicted 9/11

A few things in the X-files have happened, or something like that....
    There was one episode which left some kind of an impression on me that had a looked into what's been going on with the Extreme Low Frequency transmitters (ELF) used to communicate with submarines, and what effects these allegedly have. I don't remember too much about it, but seem to remember ELF transmitters being seen as some kind of mind control, I can't remember if this was the X-Files or real life, but the truth is out there..... allegedly 

:(|)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • ^ well, all good science fiction is based in science fact! didn't arthur c clark come up with the idea that turned into the satellite system?
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ i'm a little upset there's no mention of cheese in that. 
  • Great link LuDux. Don't know if anyone else noticed it, but two nights ago the moon was the biggest I've ever seen it and a beautiful pink colour.
    Which suggests that it is made of Edam.
    Honestly tho, it was huge and pink.
  • Nice segue to another personal favourite conspiracy theory- The Philadelphia Experiment.
  • I've heard that some unscrupulous record labels deliberately hold back about 25% of all the tickets to big concerts for premium artists and then have an arrangement with groups of resellers that they offer the tickets to for sale through social network sites and the deal is that the resellers get to keep 10% of any money they make over the face value.
    So, famous large venue (no names here) holds about 17,000 people. Average ticket price for premium draw artist is £50, so a net box office take of £850,000. Hold back 25% (4,250 - keep up) and push them out through resellers at say £150 each. 10% commission is £15 per ticket, leaving £135. This increases the net box office take from the 825k originally up to £1.2 M. Now, try the same theory on a really large band on a world venue tour with an average bums on seat per night of 50,000. Say 80 to 90 venues on the tour and the increased take is OVER £90 MILLION ! They could not sell them at these inflated prices without being castigated by the press (and the fans thinking they are greedy bastards) but we all seem prepared to pay the touts/resellers and think it is them that are the sharks and making a buck on the back of the artists.
    Now you know why it is so hard to get tickets for some artists without having to pay way over the odds for the tix. I read someone paid over £1,000 for a Kate Bush ticket because they were in such short supply. It is called supply and demand.
    Of course, it is only a conspiracy theory !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • KatRobin said:

Nice segue to another personal favourite conspiracy theory- The Philadelphia Experiment.

I can't see that one myself !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!