Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Well that's a first!!! :D
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-04-17 18:58:16
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

^ You could always shove it up your pub and find out :D

(But Pleeeease, NO pictures! I just ate..and no it wasn't at the pub)

Hahaha :D yes indeed Mr. Tribesmen, I think it is imperative that you test your invention out on yourself first before taking it into the patent office.. It's all about consumer safety!!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-04-17 21:46:13
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Mr Urban Tribesman? That's very formal A_is_A. I know I am British, but I think we have been sufficiently introduced that we can drop the formalities. You may call me Urban, or U.T. or if you went to an all boys school like me, Tribesman, I will call you AA (the fourth emergency service) !
    Firstly. Are you suggesting I postillionate myself or should we delve deeper?
    Secondly. I wish I had the expertise to develop a Theramin/Dildo crossover as this is a potential gold mine but, sadly, not. My talents lie elsewhere.
    Thirdly. I doubt we could adapt an existing Thermin by wrapping it in something to provide extra girth, as the proximity of the aerial to the surface of the instrument is pivotal as proximity of hand or whatever to aerial is what changes the pitch. That Theramin Alison uses is quite thin, so unlikely to provide sufficient stimulus in the front pocket, but does look about right for the tradesman's entrance. Sadly, both of these options will, undoubtedly, invalidate the manufacturers warranty.
    Fourthly. I could not test this on myself as, being the creator, I would need to monitor and evaluate the results.
    Are you applying for the position of Igor to my Dr Frankenstein?
    Seriously, if this was possible, imagine the results. On the gravy strokes, you shout out Oh, my God! And your partner says, 'have you reached fulfilment?' And you say, 'no, I just hit another octave'!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-18 09:05:18
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I feel this thread is straying off topic and is morphing into another troll thread.
    In an attempt to get back on track, for me and, I suspect Carpy, another fine pic of Emma Peel.  I know she's been on here before but she is so damn SEXY! Come on ladies, you would, wouldn't you !
    Now, where's my Theramin ?
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-18 12:50:34
  • Watching Have I Got News For You now, and I must admit I don't mind looking at Camilla Long...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • ^ I had to look her up. It was worth it. You rarely see a blondie with glasses! Lovely.
    Urban, I think that's what I'll call you now for short. You'll find that it's all in good fun here and MOST people don't offend too easy. But you'll have to take it as well as you dish it out. Quid pro quo. It's fun to have new people on the board so welcome.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-04-21 22:57:31
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • In an attempt to get back on track, for me and, I suspect Carpy, another fine pic of Emma Peel.  I know she's been on here before but she is so damn SEXY! Come on ladies, you would, wouldn't you !

Maybe if her gun was bigger.

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-04-22 00:33:08
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That is a pretty small gun, I must admit. This is from days way before everyone had a Glock or a Sig Sauer and it probably fitted easily in her handbag. She rarely relied on gunplay and usually dealt with ne'er do well's with karate or just feminine guile.
    Anyway, it's not the size of your gun but the way that you point it.
  • A_is_A said:

^ I had to look her up. It was worth it. You rarely see a blondie with glasses! Lovely.
    Urban, I think that's what I'll call you now for short. You'll find that it's all in good fun here and MOST people don't offend too easy. But you'll have to take it as well as you dish it out. Quid pro quo. It's fun to have new people on the board so welcome.

Hi A. Glad to hear it. I do not offend easily and if you give it, you have to take it, as you say.
    The UK has become a very politically correct place over recent years, so I will just have to realign my taste and decency protocols in a negative direction when I am on here !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-22 14:55:02
  • And to that end, for all the women that are not seen as sexy.  It does have a very catchy chorus.
  • Alyson Hannigan when she was a lesbian witch in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    Nothing like a hot redhead, except, maybe, a tall, sexy brunette !

Thanks for the tip about Firefox HJ.  A few Windows updates, a Firefox update and bam, let the fun begin!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-24 19:14:20
  • Okay, what the hay? I'll add my bit which would be.... My idea of Heaven; Cote de Pablo in a backless, sapphire blue dress, singing Temptation under a red light. They say that Heaven is being in the pressence of God so this works pretty well as a visual of God, in my humble opinion.image

• Tall. Check.
    Brunette. Check.
    Sexy. Check.
    Where do I sign up for your religion and where do we meet?
  • Wow i way like her. Sexy back.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Classy girl.  Nice to see she has resisted the temptation to have a 'tramp stamp'.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!