Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Nic Endo.

Have always found her utterly alluring.....

.....and when she kicks off, all sonic guns blazing, she's sexier still....

I find it very strange that I see exactly where you are coming from.  But, I do!  :D That's one sexy dame.
  • Looks nice
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Have just watched Dr Suzannah Liscomb on Hidden Killers of the Edwardian Home. Fit and tidy! Will look for a photo.

Voila!image

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-10 12:03:25
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Since I posted the lovely Suzannah, Mrs U.T. has been giving me grief and has levelled the accusation that this thread is sexist and is objectifying these ladies to the level of meat. There is only one way to appease her I am afraid...

Razor !

• softlad said:

A thank you for Carpy....

Hubba Hubba. Diana Rigg. The Avengers Hellfire club. I love the character of Emma Peel. My favourite fictional character, certainly female. I was bought up on this a small boy. This is why I love brunettes! Just like the current Mrs U.T.
  • Ann and Nancy Wilson
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Since I posted the lovely Suzannah, Mrs U.T. has been giving me grief and has levelled the accusation that this thread is sexist and is objectifying these ladies to the level of meat. There is only one way to appease her I am afraid...

Razor !

That's what the sexy men thread is for.  Just point her there and say, "See!  We objectify everybody!"

Razor !

That's what the sexy men thread is for.  Just point her there and say, "See!  We objectify everybody!"
    Found that now and Mrs UT has posted some candy for iuventus.

• softlad said:

Hubba Hubba. Diana Rigg. The Avengers Hellfire club. I love the character of Emma Peel. My favourite fictional character, certainly female. I was bought up on this a small boy. This is why I love brunettes! Just like the current Mrs U.T.

One of my most prized things, watched to within an inch of its lovely shiny life, is.....

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2014-04-11 17:49:02
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • softlad said:

One of my most prized things, watched to within an inch of its lovely shiny life, is.....

You must have come to this later in life surely Carpy? I was only 7 or 8 when the Rigg episodes began. My parents ran an off license and I got left to my own devices for hours as a kid. I watched hours of telly; the Saint, Danger Man, the Baron but especially the Avengers. Emma Peel is quite possibly the greatest British female fictional conceit of all time. Sexual, independent, rich, intelligent. I do have a serious crush on brunettes because of this childhood indoctrination. I liked Tara King but she was not 'Emma' . I have the box set as well. Patrick McNee is still with us. Long live Steed!

• I was born the year that box set ends!

Not sure if that's good or bad in the context of the conversation :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I was born the year that box set ends!

Not sure if that's good or bad in the context of the conversation :D

I think my favourite episode is 'The House that Jack Built'. Not much Steed but a lot of Emma, and we get to learn a lot about her back story. The fact that she was born Emma Knight and her father was a wealthy industrialist who died and left her the company, which she is chairmen of. Will have to watch it again. A Touch of Brimstone has a young Peter Wyngarde as the villain. Jason King himself. The memories keep flooding back !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-11 19:26:13
  • Her daughter, Rachael Stirling, is rather easy on the eyes as well.
    And quite a good actress judging from what I've seen of her in The Bletchley Circle and Tipping The Velvet.

Post edited by Dreeke at 2014-04-12 03:48:51
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • ^ Was great to see Diana and daughter Rachael in a recent Doctor Who episode... playing mother and daughter! DR also excellent in Game of Thrones.
  • Dreeke said:

Her daughter, Rachael Stirling, is rather easy on the eyes as well.
    And quite a good actress judging from what I've seen of her in The Bletchley Circle and Tipping The Velvet.

After the shambles that was the Avengers film with Uma Therman (thanks Hollywood, quite clearly no idea about what made the Avengers so special) , is it not time for a British remake of this classic? Brian Clemens is still with us, so bring him on board as Exec Producer, and wouldn't it be nice to have RS as the new Mrs Peel? Some symmetry there. But who would play Steed???

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!