Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Gina Carano , loved her in Haywire - she`s obviously the one on the right , not the bag of walnuts tied up in a condom .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Since I posted the lovely Suzannah, Mrs U.T. has been giving me grief and has levelled the accusation that this thread is sexist and is objectifying these ladies to the level of meat. 

WW- That's what the sexy men thread is for.  Just point her there and say, "See!  We objectify everybody!"

Hear, here!! :D

I started both the Male and Female Sexy Threads because i think secretly, everyone enjoys being objectified every ONCE IN A WHILE. "Equal opportunity objectify-ers" :P
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-04-14 08:36:08
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Since I posted the lovely Suzannah, Mrs U.T. has been giving me grief and has levelled the accusation that this thread is sexist and is objectifying these ladies to the level of meat. 

WW- That's what the sexy men thread is for.  Just point her there and say, "See!  We objectify everybody!"
    Hear, here!! :D

I started both the Male and Female Sexy Threads because i think secretly, everyone enjoys being objectified every ONCE IN A WHILE. "Equal opportunity objectify-ers" :P

Trust me, Mrs UT does her fair share of objectifying the male image.  it's the hypocricy which cuts so deep (sniff). She would kill to get a crack at James Masters, especially if he dressed up like Spike !

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • One we can all agree on.  The introduction of my interest into Goldfrapp in 2003.

Would love to see her slap that Theramin about again.  Is that Rowan and Davide in the background?

• Sadly i missed that whole theramin stage. I would have killed to have see that live and in person!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-04-14 11:30:47
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 'Twas exceptional!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • A_is_A said:

Sadly i missed that whole theramin stage. I would have killed to have see that live and in person!

I assume you have since seen it on DVD? When she squatted down and put it between her legs and thwapped it back and forth it was (tugs collar) saucy !
  • I'm afraid she's gone beyond a lot of the things like the theremin, sad to say.  But, wowWoWWOW!
  • That was very sexy. Like Strict Machine at Glastonbury in i think 2005.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A_is_A said:

Sadly i missed that whole theramin stage. I would have killed to have see that live and in person!

I assume you have since seen it on DVD? When she squatted down and put it between her legs and thwapped it back and forth it was (tugs collar) saucy !

Yep, I've seen it alright! Many, many, many times... @-) 

In fact i think it merits a re-posting! In the sexy women thread, you know ( for the sake of the newbies, of course!  ;))  )

I would've died to see them do that album in person!. Too late to the party, i was :(
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-04-15 21:11:20
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A bit hot now! Surely someone has built a Theramin into a strap-on by now? If not, the manufacturer is missing a trick!
  • I'd buy that!!

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • So the pitch if the 'instrument' would change the further it was; how can I put it...inserted?
    A rhythmic instrument then !
  • ^ You could always shove it up your pub and find out :D

(But Pleeeease, NO pictures! I just ate..and no it wasn't at the pub)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-04-17 18:56:13
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Shut your pub hole, Pogu!
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!