Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • ^
    Which is ok by me as I like Barcelona =D>
  • We are being linked with Bacary Sagna and Ashley Cole. The first one-Yes. Cole. NO THANKS. Because of numerous reasons.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Made hard work of that today. The main thing is the win. Now the top scorers in the PL. Not bad at all.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nice win v Southampton today. They played some good stuff themselves in the first half. That table is looking very good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • We gonna win the League. GET IN. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cannot believe that scoreline today.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • What a win last night. Sunderland give it a right go in the 2nd half. The title is very much on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • That was amazing. Really do think the title will be coming to Anfield. I am so proud to be Red.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Big game today. It will be tough. But i think the Reds will win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Gonna win the League. Massive,massive game v City next up.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Oooh i am so confident now. Trying to stay calm. Norwich away next. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • What a win. I went through it. Chelsea next game. ALMOST THERE.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Great result for you. Pressure off now as you can afford to lose the game with Chelski, which means you will relax so will probably win.
    I have a big dislike of the big money that has come into football. I think the Sheiks and Oligarchs treating teams as fantasy football has done the game tremendous harm. A lot of fans seem to believe that unless you spend millions in each close season, you will not compete, The problem is, with Chelsea and the like inflating the market, this is true. People like Steven Gerrard; home developed players which have stayed with a club through thick and thin, are a rarity these days, to the detriment of the game. Look at Man City. A huge contingent of ex Arsenal agents of fortune, soon to be joined if gossip is true, by Bacary Sagna, with the offer of trebling his wages.
    Best of luck next week.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The lads for the most part have been playing as though the pressure is off anyway. Nobody believed, Until now. I think it is in the bag now. Just waiting to have one huge,massive celebration. YNWA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Huge game tomorrow. Win and well. You know. I am so excited. COME ON REDS.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!