Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Hey CW. Gutted for you. Was really hoping you had a chance to slay the big money football. Here's hoping your old enemy can still be interested in 5th place and the Europa Cup and can get a result at Goodison next week.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I am so gutted. Even more because Stevie will be so upset with his slip. Got to hope. Mourinho celebrating the 2nd goal= Classless. Brendan anyday. YNWA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Seems as though normal service is currently back at the Theatre of Dreams !
    Fingers crossed for later at Goodison. That must stick in your craw CW, 'come on Everton !
  • So far, so good.

2 - 3. Gutted for you CW. So close at the end. I really thought they would get a 3rd.
    All you can do is get the result at Crystal Palace and keep the pressure on.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-05-03 14:30:26
  • Think they will be up there again this season. TBH i have gone more towards Bolton- My home town club this season. They have started off woeful. I think they will improve. Bet you lot have not missed me going on about football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

Think they will be up there again this season. TBH i have gone more towards Bolton- My home town club this season. They have started off woeful. I think they will improve. Bet you lot have not missed me going on about football.

Yeah, welcome back Craig. Fridays have been quiet of late with no update of who the 'pool are taking on over the week-end. Bolton. Wrong side of the Pennines for some on here!
  • Oh dear Craig. Another loss for Liverpool but look on the bright side, Manchester got their asses wooped!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!