Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Really big game today. I am saying 2-1 to the Reds. YNWA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Oh no. Lets just settle for the top 4 for this season. Hull at home next up. Bolton lost too. I am forgetting about Football, For now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Arsenal only just scraped it! Its not over for Liverpool yet. Things can change again in the New Year.
  • The title is. I should never have expected it. Top 4 is our target. + That would mean real progress. Still mighty proud of the Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nice easy win coming up today. Think it will be 4-0. And my 2nd lot Bolton will draw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good win for the Reds today. Back in the groove. Oldham at Anfield next in the cup. Bolton came back from 2-0 down to draw. So all in all, Good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nearly got myself a ticket for the Oldham game. It would have been a restricted view seat. But as ever i have been let down by the guy who was sorting me out with it. However i have been promised one for a upcoming game that is on tv and i can use one of his friends ticket. I banked on the Oldham one now i am just waiting but not getting my hopes up. Oh and if i get one it will not be a restricted view.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nice comfortable win in the end. Happy Aspas got his Reds career started. Agger got injured. Hope he is not out too long. Sakho is already missing. Stoke away next Sunday. 4.10 kick-off.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Stoke welcome Liverpool to the Potteries..... Not far from here :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Think it will tough for us there. Under their previous manager they were physical. Now they play more football which will suit us. Well hopefully.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • So Stoke away tomorrow. 4-10 kick off. After todays results we are down to 6th. A win is needed to put us back on target for what we want to achieve. I predict a tough 2-1 win. Sturridge could be available too. Great news. If he is involved, He will score.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • That was a amazing game. I would never have predicted that for a game v Stoke. It was a rollercoaster 90 minutes. Stevie G, and Luis showed their class. Young Sterling is improving again. Back on target. Villa at home next week. Live on Sky again. Cannot wait. I love my Bird.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Yes Villa tomorrow. I predict a easy 4-0 win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bit annoyed with the result. Good we came back from 2 down. We know now we are going to concede goals every match. Getting a bit behind Arsenal, Chelsea and City. 4th is the target. Can we get that ?. Yes. We must stop conceding though. Cup match v Bournemouth away next Saturday dinner time on ITV.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got through without being so clever. Keeper was shaky. 2 well taken goals. See who we get in the draw tomorrow. The Derby is next up.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!