Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Putting the radio soon. COME ON REDS. Cheer me up. Lets carry on from the Norwich game. I predict a 2-0 win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Great stuff for the Reds today. Nice easy win. All the teams at the top dropped points. And United ?. Wow another loss. Tottenham away next up for us. And Bolton won today. At least my football went well.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Chelsea lost today as well! Bournemouth won today so Dads happy. Plus that takes his mind of the shocking Ashes debacle currently going on in Australia 
    :-q
  • ^
    Chelsea lost today as well! Bournemouth won today so Dads happy. Plus that takes his mind of the shocking Ashes debacle currently going on in Australia 
    :-q
  • Got a pre-printed signed pic of Martin Skrtel sent to my e-mail address today. The club told me i had no chance of a personal one. They are in-undated with requests. They do things for charity though. Still that what i received is good. And at least my Club try to please us fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ Unlike some other "clubs" that make Deluxe Boxes. Oops.... touchy subject. :\">
  • Agree. I bet United would ignore such e-mails.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Back in action tomorrow. Away at Spurs. I predict a 3-1 Reds win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • What a great performance. Back into title contention. But really i would settle for 4th. That is in the bag. But the nearer to 1st in position and points terms the better. Great team, great manager. And Suarez, I say again, He is EASILY the best player in the World.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nice easy win coming up tomorrow. We will continue banging them in. Then after that i hope Bolton beat Charlton. I think they will.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good win today. Got the job done in the first half. Top of the table. Really is looking good. City next up. That will be a cracker.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Massive match tomorrow. I honestly fancy our chances. So i am sticking my neck out by predicting a 3-2 win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Oh no. Well they are the money bags. Will have to win at Chelsea on Sunday to really stay in contention. Still proud of the Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    ARSENAL!!!!!    
    :D
  • Yeah swings back into Arsenals favour. For now. We beat Chelsea and then we are back in it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!