Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Between us and Arsenal now Jozzy. We play each other next week. That will be huge.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • not really in to football but great to see another team(s) above either the manchester's
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Exactly. Everybody hates United. And City too because they have ruined the game with all their money. Hate Manchester. BIG TIME.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ARSENAL L-)
  • Yes your lot are looking good too. You will be tested in the next few games.Chelsea League cup. Us. Dortmund away. And United. Then see where you are at. Good side, Arsenal i have to be honest.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Really looking forward to the match at the Weekend. Think it will be a cracker. Too close to call. So i will not make a prediction. Hope Bolton get a good win at Bournemouth.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

Really looking forward to the match at the Weekend. Think it will be a cracker. Too close to call. So i will not make a prediction. Hope Bolton get a good win at Bournemouth.

Ahh Bournemouth, thats my Dads team bless him.
    As for Arsenal, bunch of wallys losing to Chelsea the other night 
    :(
  • Well you 2 will hopefully have a footballing nightmare weekend. No offence there of course. Then we are back friends straight after the matches have been played. Of course with easy wins for the Reds and Bolton ???.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I think my Dad has resigned himself to the fact that Bournemouth is going to struggle in the championship. Even so it's good money for them for at least one season.
    I'm remaining tight lipped about the Liverpool game!
  • Bournemouth will stay up i think. They are punching above their weight. So good on them. Not tomorrow though. Yes keep quiet about the Arsenal v Liverpool match. Of course you are at tonights concert H-B so i will read your comments on that when you post them as well as all our fellow frappers views. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ahh poor Bournemouth.
    But, wait for it.......... 2 - 0

Team badge of Arsenal
    Arsenal2

Cazorla 19′Ramsey 59′

• FT 90 +4
    • HT 1-0
    Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey scores against Liverpool
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-02 17:18:50
  • I cannot see or read what H-B has just posted. Nobody needs to tell me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Ahh, Im sorry. Just think, I've been winding up my sisters other half too about Chelsea spit, spit losing too!!
    Cheer yourself up and look in Anna's thread 
    >:)
  • H-B I am having trouble receiving your football related posts this weekend. Its ok no other forum members need to let me know what she is saying. Yeah got the Anna bit. Stunning.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • The Reds will get back on track tomorrow with a 2-0 win. Fulham are hopeless away.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!