Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Film & Live perf (cinema simulcast) - 4 Mar 2014
  • 370 Comments sorted by
  • Oh that's hard lines, you have my sympathy there!!

Glad I didn't chance it going to Clapham, nearer work, would have been out of luck by the sound of it. Amazing how many people turned up after the start at Stratford: did they think there were adverts, Alison was gonna hold the curtain for their nachos, or hadn't they learned how to tell the time? meh.
  • They've added a bunch of dates in USA, Canada, and France for the delayed broadcasts at the end of the month - http://goldfrapp.com/film/
  • Can't believe am not experiencing it again tonight. I also hope for a DVD release. It was wonderful
  • BluRay release please!
  • I was hoping for Simone when I saw it taped to one of Angie's keyboards, still hope to hear it live next month.
    BTW, lovely 'making of' film on you tube - see alisons re-tweet of Vue cinema yesterday.
  • WONDERFULL MEETING YOU A is A at the showing last night!!!!!
  • ^ It was great meeting you too!! I think you guys may have some new fans:)
    iuventus said:

Speaking of gorgeous, who are all the hot guys in your photos?

*swoon*

Scroll thru the US Cinema Event thread: http://www.goldfrapp.com/forum/discussion/1338/cinema-event-in-the-usa/p3
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-03-05 18:06:44
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It's a shame Will didn't make an appearance especially as this was a unique event =((
  • It's a shame Will didn't make an appearance especially as this was a unique event =((

Looking at the film credits I think he was 174% concentrating on getting the sound mix right for the live show.

Even if we didn't get to see him we at least got his expertise in full effect!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Apart from that bit where Alisons mic cut out
  • I got a "like" from Angie Pollock on Facebook as I said something about who else would have liked to have been in that studio last night? :D
  • aaronnnx said:

rewak said:

aaronnnx said:

I'm surprised there is nothing from Supernature. i was expecting You Never Know or Ooh La La. glad to see paper bag back :)

Well i was glad there was nothing from Supernature, it wasn't the right setting or time for those tracks... (why the frekkin Ooh La La all the time ?). This was very much a 2014 thing, not 2005 !.
    Cheers.
    Post edited by react010 at 2014-03-06 01:05:20
  • react010 said:

aaronnnx said:

rewak said:

aaronnnx said:

I'm surprised there is nothing from Supernature. i was expecting You Never Know or Ooh La La. glad to see paper bag back :)

Well i was glad there was nothing from Supernature, it wasn't the right setting or time for those tracks... (why the frekkin Ooh La La all the time ?). This was very much a 2014 thing, not 2005 !.
    Cheers.

and a 2000 thing. and 2003. not forgetting 2008.
  • rewak said:

Apart from that bit where Alisons mic cut out

That was unfortunate but only a minor blip...
  • I know it's going to sound so childish but I'm over the moon to say I got a "like" on Facebook from a Ms Lisa Gunning on my comment I put on about thanks to all those involved in the TOU event. Little things like that make my day :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!