Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Film & Live perf (cinema simulcast) - 4 Mar 2014
  • 370 Comments sorted by
  • Stratford! Who wants to go to Stratford willingly??  ;)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • I've booked to see it in Stratford.  It's a horrible place, but it has the merit of being close to where I live.
  • I am more or less certain i can go and see it. At the Cinema Printworks in Manchester. It is not letting you book yet though.I will be ok to go on the bus with my eldest.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm very sad, won't be able to see the live event as I'm on a work conference that day :(  Do we know if the films will be released on DVD at some future time?I'm sure this has already been discussed on the forum, so sorry for being a numpty. Been away for a while....It will be a hugely exciting event and I feel lousy about not being able to take part. Damn damn damn!
  • At the moment no DVD/Blu-Ray has been confirmed, but I sure hope it happens, and the more features on the disc(s) the better I say.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2014-02-06 13:41:43
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Anyone going to see it in Derby? i may be all on my own...
  • YAY!!!! My girlfriend has saved the day! She's volunteered to give up a day's work to drive me to the conference town, come home, eturn to pick me up, then drive on to Lincoln so we can see the film!!! If I hadn't already proposed, I would've done last night!! Anyone else want to meet up in Lincoln? IM GIDDY AS A KIPPER  :-bd
  • Wow! That is love!! Amazing news that you can get along to see it now. 

I can't believe no one else here is going to the Curzon Renoir in London (Near Russell Square), loads of tickets have been sold... I'm amazed that it's the 'general public' more so given it's £17.50 a ticket to see it there! 

• I've booked too one ticket at the Curzon Renoir
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-02-07 12:16:51
  • great news katrobin!

i just had a look on errol flynns website and theres about half the tickets sold for there. not too bad. i expect there'll be a certain amount of people who decide on the night.
  • Thanks :) We are both v excited. It was amazing seeing the band live in November, that was my first time braving a concert ( claustrophobic blah blah). I will be most disappointed if the cinema we go to in March isn't bursting at the seams this time! If any fellow Frappers from the E Midlands want to get in touch and meet up, please let me know. I'm taking my girlfriend out for a Frapp-up meal tomorrow night, to say thanks!
  • US locations are now listed on the Goldfrapp 'Cinema' page!
  • I see even more UK cinemas have been added these past few days, including the Odeon in Dunfermline which is the one nearest my home. However, I've already bought a premium priced ticket for the Cameo in Edinburgh!  Aaargh.

The one saving grace is that work commitments on 4th March meant that it would be something of a rush to get to Edinburgh for the 7.30pm screening. So at least I have an alternative.

A shame for those with no options at all. I just hope that you get good news soon.
  • closest cinema to me showing it is derby or stockport :(
    all the cinemas in stoke-on-trent & not one is showing it :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Manchester printworks for me. But worryingly tickets cannot be pre-booked.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!