Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Thats it. The Reds are back. Nice easy win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Really looking good for us right now. City are having a bad time(lost 4). Chelsea were lucky to draw yesterday. Tottenham lost and are not title contenders. Southampton are doing really well. Good on them but you cannot count them. You can never write United off. Arsenal even after today are in there. Going to be exciting all the way through. Week off now. International break. Then it is the Mersey derby.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Derby day is nearly here. I better not make a prediction. Simply because anything can happen. That said, I am confident.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A draw in the Derby. Does not surprise me. Better than losing.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    A very good game with a scoreline like that. Second in the table still. I tell you what does sound better.

2 - 0, 2 - 0, 2 - 0. get in there Arsenal 
    >:)
  • Yeah. Arsenal still leading the way. Looking very good for the Gunners. Marseille in the CL next up for you. Then away at Cardiff. We have Hull away. Oh well done to my other team, Bolton. Good win at Watford.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • United dropped points. AGAIN. HA-HA. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well done Cardiff? Spurs losing 6-0 too. What a day. Ha,ha,ha etc
  • Hull away tomorrow. Think it will be a easy win for the Reds. Will have to be. We need to stay on Arsenals tails. Gosh they are flying. Oh, Gutted Boltons good run ended today.
    Post edited by cw37frapp at 2013-11-30 16:34:33
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    A good win for the Gunners indeed. Hoping Man U lose tomorrow!
  • Oh no. It is all going wrong. Terrible performance today at Hull. Sturridge was missing and is going to be out for a few weeks.  The wheels are coming off. It would get worse if we were to lose Suarez. I will be grateful for a top 4 finish. Think winning the title is out of our reach. Maybe next season. Norwich at home next.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    It's not over yet! Every season has ups and downs. I don't see Arsenal winning the title. Possibly Chelsea will steal it?
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-12-01 13:51:26
  • Arsenal look a level above the rest of us. City are banging them in but have lost 4 games so will lose more. United. Although you feel that you should not write them off. They have always been flukey. Not now. Not  as good and are missing their old master. We are not ready to win the title. Spurs, Everton and anybody else will even be below us. So at the moment Chelsea are looking like being your nearest rivals. Giroud stays fit you are 100% certain of winning it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hopefully a nice easy win tonight. But in reality i think it will be a 1-0 scrape home.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Great stuff last night. Suarez is EASILY the best player in the World. That was the beginning of a good run. Be warned rest of the Premier League.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!