Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Sounds like a plus point H.B.

Contemplating a dating site again.....not sure why though other than trying to put my own feelings higher up the pile for a mo. Maybe I am mad!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^ I re-joined one this year. Was shocked to see listed a woman i know, and who (I thought) was happily married!
  • ^^^ Hmmm that is the issue that I find difficult to get my head around. Although if she was not happily married then her partner may well have known all about it. I guess it all depends on truth???
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Still got a awful cold. But i slept a bit better last night. Despite that, I am still happy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • COOL ! I'm on my way home by public transport and now the engine of the bus is overheated. Smoke coming out of the back and all!!

We're in the middle of bleeding nowhere. Might have to stay here overnight if the emergency services can't find us.... ;-)
  • No, Cervus! No!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • o.k'ish.....
    seen some good firework displays tonight saving the best for this weekend tho..8th-10th. ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • My cold has more or less gone. I just feel chesty with my asthma. We have still got fireworks left. They will be set off at the weekend.  Looking forward to watching Dortmund v Arsenal tonight. That will be a cracker. Jozzy you are right re United in the Good night thread. They are rubbsh.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Dare I attend work's Christmas dinner?

• Don't do it kitty! Save yourself.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I don't ask for much out of life apart from health, happiness and gigs so chuffed to bits to see I got a "like" on my comment from KT Tunstall last night on my FB page about the gig last night. I said please come back to Northampton after good show last night. Made my day :D
  • Cold still lingering. Well i have a irritating, barking cough now. Apart from that i am very happy. Getting the Reds magazine later. Always get excited about that.
    Good win for Arsenal last night eh H-B ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • It was a good win but I didn't see it. Was out enjoying myself
  • o.k'ish today tomorrow night the start of towers fireworks at 7pm each night till sunday ;) so going to enjoy them even, weather man/woman give a o.kish weekend.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • SCARED. I am having my flu jab later on. Gets me a bit edgy. A/ Because it is a needle. B/ I do not like going to the doctors surgery. Every year i tell myself, Its over in a second. It does not work. Oh and the rolling your sleeve up waiting.  Me no like. Apart from that i am still happy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!