Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I had a mouth ulcer last night brought on by my travel sickness. Found a good cure for it though. 2 bottles of Heineken and a bottle of Peroni. Very nice  ;)
  • ^ hmmm interesting cure H ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • You are going to have to be careful with your mouth Jozzy. You had toothache not long back. Did you go to the dentist ?. No offence to you. It is just i have a obsession about teeth since i had to have Root canal treatment on one of my teeth that is far to near my smile-line. I hate it so much. I would not wish anyone to feel as bad as i do. And i consider myself to always have good oral hygiene. Now i know i have. I get my sonic brush out anytime i have eaten. I have no sugar.
    I am ok apart from a certain football match. But at least Bolton won.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ No not been the dentist, but i brush & have mouthwash often.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oh. You probably are ok then. From my experience, You cannot be too careful. I felt sooooo down when i realised i had a dead tooth. Everyone close to me knows that. I have mentioned it on here enough times too. Anyway, Subject change..... Oh but no football either.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Been awake most of the night....someone somewhere about a mile away had a VERY loud party and all I could hear was David Guetta when I put my head on the pillow....so not much sleep.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bloody men!! That is all ~X(
  • Feckin mouth ulcers stinging like crazy, other than that i'm o.k'ish. 8-|
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I am full of a cold. All my family are the same. But not the ones who live with me. They will catch it though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My cold is now even worse. I feel awful. I keep putting the hairdryer on. It helps me when i am suffering with any illness. Tonight i will listen to loads of my Frapp cds. Not as loud as usual. That will help.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm gonna join the moaners here and say, "Fuck off, Monday!"
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Not been a bad day as caught up with a lot of work until the next pile of stuff comes in.
    Felt slightly down too as Hammersmith came and went too quickly and miss my fellow Frappers already :-<
  • iuventus said:

I'm gonna join the moaners here and say, "Fuck off, Monday!"

That is not like you...hope you are ok.

Feel very disheartened and severely let down by someone who does not deserve to make so many people that should mean more than they evidently do so very unhappy. :(
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-04 14:25:27
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Yeah, me too.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No managers in the office at all today. Might be a good day after all - apart from still having to do work :-q

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!