Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel cold. I am in Leigh. The Library right now. I have come out with no coat on. Regretting it. I am freezing. Apart from that i am fine.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cervus said:

In a word drained.

Let's keep our personal encounters private, C. OK?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-10-28 10:17:44
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Tired.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Still feeling down. :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well, why don´t you buy a standing ticket for friday, then? I don´t know the venue, so I don´t know how far back is "right at the back", but personally I don´t think it is possible to be at a Goldfrapp gig and sitting in a chair the whole time anyway. So why not stand in the back?.
    Boy, if only there was a fast train service from Amsterdam to London, then I would... (sigh).

Good thing is that there will be such a train service next year. \:D/
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-10-28 15:27:22
  • Well, why don´t you buy a standing ticket for friday, then? I don´t know the venue, so I don´t know how far back is "right at the back", but personally I don´t think it is possible to be at a Goldfrapp gig and sitting in a chair the whole time anyway. So why not stand in the back?.
    Boy, if only there was a fast train service from Amsterdam to London, then I would... (sigh).

Good thing is that there will be such a train service next year. \:D/

Ooh, tell me more about the fast train service between Amsterdam and London? Will DB be operating it. I know they have done test runs through the chunnel.

Jozzy81: Sorry you're still feeling down.
  • thanks archway, hoping to get better soon, but you never know how long it going to last...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Archway said:

Ooh, tell me more about the fast train service between Amsterdam and London? Will DB be operating it. I know they have done test runs through the chunnel.

I had to look it up. I was overwhelmed with joy a bit too early. Because the service will not start in 2014, but in december 2016  :(
    They say that there will be a Eurostar service from Amsterdam to London twice a day then.
    It looks like this: image

Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-10-28 15:39:32
  • Jozzy81 said:

thanks archway, hoping to get better soon, but you never know how long it going to last...

I understand. t happens to me too...

• Archway said:

I had to look it up. I was overwhelmed with joy a bit too early. Because the service will not start in 2014, but in december 2016  :(
    They say that there will be a Eurostar service from Amsterdam to London twice a day then.
    It looks like this: image

Many thanks for the image. I was unaware that Eurostar will be running the service, though it makes sense.

Bring on 2016!

• A little sad that i can't afford to go see Frapp on friday night, but other than that i'm.............. still feeling down as usual. :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A bit tired but had a really lovely eve out last night with a couple of friends. We went to see Alison Moyet at Southend....She was amazing......note perfect, powerful yet delicate and hilarious as well.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • can't sleep. :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Already awake :-(
  • Hyper. I think it is a bit of excitement because i can lark about tonight and act like a kid when we take the kids trick or treating.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!