Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel REALLY ill. I had been suffering from a heavy cold and had a bad chest for about a week. Last night. Around midnight i started shivering, Black outs. Oh i was in pain. This morning my Mrs got my doctor to give me some anti-biotics. So at the moment i feel a touch better but very weak and tired. I am on the sick for a week.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ooph... that doesn´t sound very optimistic, Rew and CW... :-(
    Hope you feel better soon, CW. You not leaving a Good night message probably means that you´re really ill, right?
    And hope you didn´t kill anyone, Rew.

Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-11-11 16:08:41
  • Thanks J. No i was not done for the night. I will always leave a good night message. At the moment i am feeling ok. I will get bad again when i try to go to sleep.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • going back to normal now towers fireworks have finished, but on the up-side i did get to see a PS4 today/yesterday..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Day 2 of taking anti-biotics. I feel a touch better. Cannot get a settled sleep because of my asthma. So i feel REALLY tired and weak. Without going into too much detail, The tablets put your body out of sync. Cannot wait till i am better.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • pains in my neck & now a headache :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A lot better. Really recovering. Like i have said to the family, Just when i feel really well the anti-biotics will have some kind of effect on me, IE The runs. Hope not.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My head is too full with things I have to do on short notice.
    Only one remedy for that: Bowie at maximum volume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that is exactly what I am going to do right now, since I´m the only one home at this time.
    Surely my neighbours like Bowie as well, don´t you think. Heck, who doesn´t...?

\:D/
  • I grew up listening to Bowie. My Dad is still a big fan. Starman is my fave track.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am a late Bowie fan myself; much of his work was made before I was born, but he has been around for quite some time. So, I grew up with Bowie, like you.
    I have many fave tracks, but if I must name one right now, it would be Hello Spaceboy.
  • Little bit anxious and nervous for my sister who is having a major operation tomorrow and I cant be with her until next week to see her due to work. Spoke to her tonight and she says she OK at the moment but I would still rather be with her. Going in at 7.30am but I bet they keep her waiting all day!!
    Shall be on edge all day tomorrow at work :(

• Hope she is ok H-B. Be positive. The op is to sort out. See it that way. Hospitals are good these days. My best wishes to both of you.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • All the best to you & your sister H_B.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hope you know things are ok now H-B. I am feeling a lot better. Still taking my anti-biotics because you have to complete the course. I actually nipped up the road earlier because i wanted to, A/ Get out of the house as soon as i felt anywhere near well enough. and, B/ There was a huuuuuge arguement between 2 family members. Cannot be bothered with the England game that is going on right now. Think i will watch the Germany one on Tuesday though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I feel a lot better so much so that i went to a non-league football match today, Oldham Boro v 1874 Northwich. at Atherton Colls ground. Northwich won 1-0. I am taking anti-biotics until tomorrow. All is well.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!