Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Jozz, you have a very peculiar day-night schedule, don't you?
  • ^ yeah runs like clock work sometimes always on for half-11 every night..... think it's because every days feels the same, :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I feel tired. Went to bed a bit too late last night. It was because of the kids excitement for Halloween. Early to bed tonight. I feel lucky that nothing needs to be done today. Eh i would get a burst of energy if someone magically said, Here a ticket and travel to tonights Frapp concert.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A serious case of travel sickness at the moment travelling to Frapp gig. I feel like shit :(

• A serious case of travel sickness at the moment travelling to Frapp gig. I feel like shit :(

something with ginger in may settle your somach. like ginger beer?

Im ok. managed to get out of work super early today as i had no "product" to work with. so just spent my hours cleaning my machines down.
    waited in the rain and the cold for what felt like hours. got home and made a cup of tea. feeling much better now.
    for some reason i have this horrid doubt, that on monday ill go into work and my boss will be all "wah wah wah" about stuff i didn't do etc... :/
  • Happy. Excited about all the Sport that is going ahead today. I will come on here later on to see if anyone posts more feedback/pics from last nights Concert. All is good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Whew! Just sayin'.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Are you ok?
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I was just totally relieved when I realized that it was Saturday morning. It took me a moment after I shot up in bed and saw the time. I'm not feeling particularly positive about work at the moment.
  • Yes it is def Sat so relaxation for couple of days. Try and take it easy. x
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'll actually go into work at least one day this weekend to catch up on grading. Ugh.
  • Sorry to hear that, try and make the best of it. I am sure you will.
  • Yeah, whatever.
  • :(
  • got a couple of mouth ulcers but other than that i'm o.k's.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!