Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Michael Portillo's Continental Railway Journeys on BBC2 a few minutes ago. Travelling through some fantastic parts of Spain from Madrid to Seville and Cordoba. Beautiful. Sunny weather, fab food, etc. I want to go and now!
  • I am watching Arsenal v Chelsea tonight. A League cup tie.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Busy sports day for me. I am watching the England Rugby League game with no sound on whilst listening to the football. Well Bolton. Then watching Arsenal v Liverpool. The family will not see much of me. Which they will probably be glad of tbh.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • While on here watching ZZtop Live in texas on sky arts 1.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • bob's burgers is back! i guess it was on a break for a month or so because of sports or something. why air two episodes and then have a month long break, fox? why not just start airing the season after the sports? whatever this is why i'm not a tv exec i guess

anyway good episode. linda best tv mom 8->
  • Fresh Meat Series Three starts tonight, I've enjoyed the previous two series so am eager to see this.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I will watch the United game tonight. After all the fun with the fireworks. I would rather have watched one of the other games but i am almost certain the United one is on ITV. That means i can watch it upstairs and keep the tv downstairs free for the rest of the household. I have already booked it for tomorrow when the Dortmund v Arsenal game is on. In fact if United is not on ITV i will give football a miss tonight. There you are, I am a nice person.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bloody hell. Thought I would give Eastenders a whirl after not having watched for years. Yep, nothings changed. They all still look like they have faces liked smacked arses and depressed!!  :-q
  • I used to be addicted to all the soaps. Even managed to watch them around my football. By either taping them the old way. Or the omnibus. I started to get bored of them with the OTT acting and them being so not true to life. I used to like Brookside the best. I loved that. During my school and college years i fancied loads of girls from it. Gosh Laura, Jacqui Dixon, Sammy Rogers. + loads more. And it was a Scouse soap. They often mentioned football on it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watched the final episode of the Iceland (the shop) documentary last night, the Security Manager is a star in the making , very very funny (albeit non intentionally) .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • watching paint dry is more intresting than anything on t.v at the mo.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Watching the England Rugby League game on tv at the same time as listening to the football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sartori said:

Watched the final episode of the Iceland (the shop) documentary last night, the Security Manager is a star in the making , very very funny (albeit non intentionally) .

Sartori said:

Watched the final episode of the Iceland (the shop) documentary last night, the Security Manager is a star in the making , very very funny (albeit non intentionally) .

Oh boy, I could tell you soooo much about that tit Malcolm Walker the exploitative gobshite of a CEO of Iceland. Most of it probably I could get sued but he is not a nice man. Pays just over minimum wage while he and his directors reap all the rewards. It was actually his predecessor who turned the company round as he got chucked out for doing something dodgy with the company's shares. What a fucking arsehole!!
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-09 19:03:16
  • I watched 2 football matches today. Bishop Stortford v Northampton and United v Arsenal.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ...ah ...Chantelle has left Holby :-/

such is my life...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!