Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • ^
    Oh I say, I've never heard such language!!
    Anyway, having to endure some bilge called Ripper Street whilst at my sisters. I don't think it's supposed to be funny but when I hear things like "I'm partial to a tight mimsy meself Sir!!" I just can't take this seriously. :-j
  • Saw the latest episode of The Mentalist with Red John last night , `Aye Bejeesus Carumba`
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Watching Arsenal v Marseille tonight. Glad it is on ITV. I can watch it upstairs and nobody can moan.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^yeah, we can....
  • Wasn't aloud to watch Arsenal games due these reasons:-
    Looking after my sister so no time for TV
    She HATES football so no chance anyway
    Her partner likes Chelsea so doubly no chance
  • I will just be watching the Swansea game tonight. Then straight to bed for a early start.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

I will just be watching the Swansea game tonight. Then straight to bed for a early start.

Would it be easier to say which games you won`t be watching ?
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • .....like anything from the Championship next season .
  • I try not to watch too much football on tv. It is unfair on the household if i watched them all.  Normally i have a few teams who i have on no matter what or how many games are on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watching the Rugby League World cup final later on while listening the Bolton match on the radio. The final will be a classic with massive hits. It will be a close game. Do not miss it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Had our game on earlier. Cannot be bothered watching Chelsea. I have got Sky sports news on instead. Listening about Fulham sacking Jol. It is a cruel game.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watched 2 episodes of "Him and Her : Wedding Special" this evening, splendiferously funny show. And they've left the bedsit, begorrah!
  • The Queen at Wembley special was good last night. One of the all time biggest and best shows.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I thought Fresh Meat was so deep last night, definite comic tragedy going on there. I haven't been as blown away by the current third series as I was the previous two, but last night's really picked up, good old Fresh Meat.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-12-03 14:10:09
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Sky is rubbish. Full midweek programme of Premier league matches and they are not having any on. BT have one game on. Which is no use to me. Radio it is then.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!