Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks for the heads up, seen it before but will watch it again ;) shame it can't be updated to include some bands like er-hum.... goldfrapp ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • as for GOT, I kinda guessed there would be a few who would like it here, I mean who couldn't like GOT

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Synth Brittania : OMD - Messages, still poking the 'squee' parts of my brain all these years later.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • + Visage - Fade to Grey
    Numan - Cars
    DM - New Life

Its like "They don't write them like they used to" TV

I'm now reminded of the "Some Bizarre" album I bought in the Cardiff Virgin store which was a piece of synthtastic musical excellence.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-11 18:24:01
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ah, had a feeling it had been on before, but my first time seeing it.

Didn't realise Daniel Miller began... there.
  • I own a Silicon Teens record "Just like Eddy" which I heard on Peel.......flipping bojangles , I own some cheesy shit .

Then Soft Cell come on and I remember I own some great ones as well.
  • Say hello, Wave goodbye your fave ?. Is mine.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Torch or Forever The Same.
  • Watching Coventry v Sheff Utd on tv. Nothing else happening apart from that so after it i will probably read something.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • The England match is on tonight. I am watching it. Think it will be a 3-0 win.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watching Villa v Tottenham at 4PM.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A bit of television that informs for a rare change (UK only I'm afraid)

Pussy Riot- A Punk Prayer, story ville BBC 4 tomorrow night, but has already premiered online
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01hs5t8/Storyville_20132014_Pussy_Riot_A_Punk_Prayer/

Interesting documentary, that nasty  Putin, apparently the Russian constitution now allows him to stay in power until 2014. Damn right scarey the power of the Russian Orthodox church. I think the defendants of Pussy Riot came over well in this documentary and the injustice is made obvious, I deeply admire them. This documentary is well worth a watch.

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-10-20 13:27:43
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Christmas films on movies/24 on sky already :!! way to early
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Watching Arsenal v Dortmund later on. Should be a great game.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am watching Sunderland v Newcastle later on. Then nipping to my families house. Missing Chelsea v City. Nevermind.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!