Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Just seen mentioned on another thread about Frapp being on an extended version of the Jools show. So there will be more track(s) on than just Annabel. Watching it. Which is good because i have nothing else planned for the rest of the evening.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just watching Newsnight which is interviewing Hans Zimmer, great interview and musical/film clips treat extravanganza, McWoot.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm flicking between Jools Holland and Airport 77 at the moment. Just how are they gonna get that plane outta the water?? :O
  • just watched bits of chuck berry live in concert from basel switzerland on sky arts. :-O great i really hope i'm like that when i'm 81!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just this moment finished an episode of Coupling from the UK. It was actually rather clever, despite being about a group of vapid twits.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Watching WBA v Arsenal today at 4. That is it TV wise.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    A draw, but Im rather disappointed at the result. I really dont know how we are top of the table 
    :-S
  • Game of Thrones - I am watching the second series, I guess some of you have seen the third already, and its ages since I saw the first, but I do really enjoy this epic adventure, who wouldn't man? ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Game of Thrones - I am watching the second series, I guess some of you have seen the third already, and its ages since I saw the first, but I do really enjoy this epic adventure, who wouldn't man? ;)
    >

I'm envious that you haven't seen Season 3 yet as you've got all the excitement to come. You may need counseling after one particular episode, but I can't say any more [spoilers].
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

• I'm envious that you haven't seen Season 3 yet as you've got all the excitement to come. You may need counseling after one particular episode, but I can't say any more [spoilers].

I'll probably be waiting a while, so I am watching the first series again ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I am watching the England match tonight. Thank god i will be upstairs out of the way. The atmosphere in our house is awful because the eldest refused to go to School and is basically out of control. Mrs blamed me at one point, For not, Supporting her. LOL nobody has EVER supported me in my entire life. COME ON ENGLAND.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

All I`ll say is ...
    1. don`t get attached to anyone 
    2. Daenerys Targaryen gets her puppies out at the end of Season 2 . More of the usual
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-11 11:41:01
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ lovely puppies they are too.
  • Synth Britannia on bbc4 now. Kraftwerk interviews, Omd, human league etc...

Follow-up program at midnight featuring just the music.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-11 17:34:37
  • Synth Britannia on bbc4 now. Kraftwerk interviews, Omd, human league etc...

Follow-up program at midnight featuring just the music.

Me too, drunk cameraman effect is annoying.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!