Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • ^
    I think it was on BBC4 originally but never got a chance to watch. I think she was BAFTA nominated??
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-13 19:12:32
  • She could well have been. The guy Alfie is good too. Off to bed now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Simon Scharma's documentary about the History of The Jews. Very interesting but a wee bit confusing in some places.

• Funnily enough I just caught up with Blackout last night and thought it was horribly convincing. The did a great job of carefully repurposing old footage and new voiceovers into something thought provoking. Some of those timing stats on how long services last for before failing were a real wake-up call as to how quickly it really would all collapse.......

I know man as if we don't need frightening any more eh :(
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Watching our game away at Swansea tonight. Should be a good game. 2 teams who play an attractive style of football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Can you please lose so Arsenal can stay top of the table. Thanks :P
  • I can see us being held to a draw. We will not lose so you are losing top spot tonight. Eh things are not bad at Arsenal after all the doom and gloom when you lost to Villa. You will never finish out of the top 4. Thats bad news re Santi Cazorla though. He is out for a few weeks. Now he is class. Be proud of being a Gunner.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watching Marseille v Arsenal tonight. My Dad told me to watch Broken Families after football last night. I could not be bothered. I think he was maybe trying to make a point. My Mam left him after 40 years marriage so there might have been something relevant about the programme. Cannot be doing with tv other than Sport or Music at the best of times.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I watched the premiere episode of something called 'Orphan Black' on the BBC i-player, I had a look as it was classed as sci-fi, not faultless but enjoyable, I will be sure to look out for this series
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Top of The Pops 1978. Glad I was just a mere baby to listen to this crap (apart from Boney M and Boomtown Rats)!!
  • I am watching Leeds v St Helens tonight. Then my usual Friday night routine of flicking through the music channels.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • The new Brian Cox documentary series seems very good. Science Britannica I think it's called? Even if a person has no involvement or interest in science itself, it's a good look at how science impacts society, and how it's perceived. It's on Wednesdays.
  • I intend to watch that documentary Halloween Jack.

I mentioned Orphan Black in an earlier post, if anyone is interested the first two episodes are shown on BBC3 tonight, for lovers of sci-fi it might be worth your while watching anyway.

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I am watching Michael McIntyres comedy roadshow tonight at 9.40. He really does make me laugh. Should cheer me up from sulking about todays football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Looking forward to watching Wigan v Leeds tonight. The winners play Warrington in the Grand final next week. Then i will listen to some music. Either by flicking through the music channels or a cd.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!