Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Swansea played some great stuff. Of course our Manager started it all for them. I have no probs accepting a draw at their place.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bad football day for me today. Liverpool lost to Southampton. Who by all accounts deserved their win. And my other lot, Bolton got beat 3-1 at Brighton. Not good. Forget football. Well for the time being.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Luis Suarez is available again. Wonder if Brendan plays him in the League cup tie v The enemies. Tomorrow.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well here we are, Matchday. Cannot really make a prediction for a League cup tie. Due to how seriously will we take it ?. Then again, Losing to them lot is a complete no-no. I will keep my big mouth shut and just see what happens.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Oh well. Let them have that one. It hurt. Of course it did against the team we love to hate. But the League Cup is not our priority especially now we have moved up a level and i can honestly see us winning the title. Suarez handled himself really well in his comeback. Hope he behaves from now on. He is without doubt the most exciting player to watch in the World. Next up is Sunderland away.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sunderland tomorrow. Think i will predict a 3-0 win. Bolton still without a win. Rather pathetic. Anyway United lost. AGAIN HAHA. They are in decline.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hilarious Man United losing  :)

Arsenal top of the table 
    :D
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-28 17:46:12
  • everyone likes man united losing. lol :))
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • GET IN. What a win. Suarez and Sturridge are just magic. We really do mean business now. Palace at home next week. Great times with my Bird,
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well it is matchday tomorrow. Think i will predict a very easy 4-0 win. My other team, Bolton are away at Birmingham. I think they will finally get their first win of the season, 2-1. If i am right and both my teams win i will be a happy man. + My new Anna Calvi cd might come in the morning.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Back in action tomorrow. I think it will be a tough game. I say 2-1 to the Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • draw today. Sounded as though we were a bit dodgy. Cannot win them all. Next time we are on BT sport something will have to be sorted. I felt really bad listening to it on the radio.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • West Brom at home next Saturday. Then i notice, Arsenal after that. I can tell we have moved up a notch, We were quite angry that we only drew away at Newcastle. Things cannot be all that bad for the Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • GET IN. Nice easy win. The SAS will win us the title. United fluked a win i believe.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Yeah they did 3-2, Stoke now 4th from bottom... anyways well done Liverpool..
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!