Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Bread, Grapes and loads of crisps.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Noodle soup :)
  • ^ what in the world...... :-t
    mr H_J or Carpy think we have spam again (see above)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Philadelphia--from South Broad Street all the way to Rittenhouse Square,
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Does not matter what i eat at the moment. I cannot taste it anyhow. My cold is fully blown. Really is poor when a man cannot even enjoy his food. I will make up for it as soon as i am right.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ last time i had a cold was around 3 years ago maybe longer since i've been walking every day (4miles min 8max per day) i can't say ive been ill of any kind (only travelsick)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Chicken sandwitch & chesse & onion crisps....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Ham and cheese sandwich which I'm finding hard to swallow due to the lump in my throat brought on by the bitter disappointment of not getting Maida Vale tickets /:)
  • Very, very healthy litle tubs of grains, pulses, beans, seeds and nuts from M&S. They're meant as a side thing to go with main courses but put two of them together and you get a gorrrrgeous salad bowl of sorts perfect for a work lunch.

Yum.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Chips and chicken dippers. Bread and i am having the same swallowing problem as well for the exact same reason. FIX.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Jacket potato with beans and cheese with a side salad of spinach leaves and other supposedly healthy things. I now have wind :@)

I wondered what was propelling you out of the building at 4.30
  • BigBird said:

Jacket potato with beans and cheese with a side salad of spinach leaves and other supposedly healthy things. I now have wind :@)

I wondered what was propelling you out of the building at 4.30

I do not have a wind problem!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A spiced pork and ham sandwich aka Spam. Very nice even though having to look at the disgust on my colleagues faces!
  • Having tuna again for tea. Have to rush out later. I owe someone a bit of money. Nothing dodgy i must add.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • It's true, IT'S TRUE. I have eaten an ENORMOUS pile of amazing BBQ ribs tonight. And it was FUCKING LUSH.

I was vegetarian for 16 years, re introduced a little bit of meat every now and then about a year ago - wasn't feeling well at the time, craving protein, it seemed to help, was nice, etc etc. Went all out tonight out to dinner in Dublin, and now I feel WIERD, like, HIGH, Is it possible to be on MEAT DRUGS. My god.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!