Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Is that what happened to Cervus?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yeah I wondered what happened to Cervus.

People can say this that and the other about vegetarians and vegans being annoying. I am just glad my food doesn't come from this:

or this

sorry folks not meant in a bad way, but there's nowt wrong with people choosing a bit of compassion over cruelty really if you think about it :((
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • You're too kind with your photos.
  • Thanks Iuventus 3:-O
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • For Thanks-taking, I used to publish a mock-periodical about the horrors of animal slaughter, as well as the decimation of the Native American population and violent mashing of potatoes, shucking of corn, and threshing of cereal grains.
  • Sounds interesting, what about the poor cabbages eh ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Cabbages?! On Thanks-taking Day? No. Though we do have green bean casserole, in which the beans are treated rather well with their bath of cream of mushroom soup and crown of French fried onions.
  • Sounds tasty.

I see now, we don't even have Thanks Giving in England so I was a little confused. It must be the cabbage again I guess.

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I'd gladly cook a cabbage or two on Thanks-taking, once I mercilessly severed its head from the neck. I'm all for fucking tradition in the ass.

And the green bean casserole is one of those cheap, disgusting dishes that people remember fondly from their childhoods. Really, I could do without.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-10-09 20:13:21
  • Oh dear, sorry to hear that. My real bugbear of childhood is cauliflower cheese, the less said the better really, suffice to say I am never going to suss out a vegan version of it. I love vegan cheese, I used to get sick from dairy cheeses all the time.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Anna Calvi is vegetarian!
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • crisps and grapes for a rare supper.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Going to have a very early dinner in a few minutes and have Ginsters mini sausage rolls and a coffee.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • It's a bizarre world where you can buy a fairly tasty Carribbean jerk chicken & pineapple salad....from Boots.

What next? The nearby takeaway starts selling sun tan lotion and perfume?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • why dose bacon make you so dry/thristy?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!