Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Sausage rolls and crisps for dinner. Chewing gum menthol flavour now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Pomegranate. Grumpily. :-S
  • Funny food Pomegranate. As is cress. I am forever in the Fruit and veg self-pick shop up the road. I feel healthy eating that type of food. I like Celery but honestly i choked on it so bad years ago i thought i was going to die. Grapes are my favourites. With me being obsessed with my teeth none do any harm.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nothing,  have a bit of a dodgy tummy for some reason so I am having some of my fav Liquorice and Peppermint tea.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Seafood chowder by the harbour in Kinsale, right on the south of Ireland down from Cork. Absolutely blooming delightful. Can practically see the fishermen getting these scrumptious little elements out of the water and popping them in the pot.
    With homemade soda bread.
    Joy of joys.
  • Pork with fennel, two scoops of mashed potato with coarse grain mustard, spinach leaves and peas
  • A ridiculously disappointing bag of Cheese & Leek crisps from Boots.

There's more flavour in the picture on the front of the bag than there is inside it..... :|
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-09-18 08:04:10
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I`m just about to feel the poorest I ever have in my life when I eat a packet of Lidls version of Monster Munch called (call the lawyers) Monster Claws but they were 99p for 10 packets , so fuck it .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Oh dont worry about that. I always have Tescos own make of crisps. I normally eat all 12 packs in one go.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Chicken, cheese and onion panini for lunch. Bang goes the diet and its too bloody cold and wet for me to worry what I'm eating when trying to keep warm!
  • A glorious packet of Red Sky "West Country Bacon & Cream Cheese" crisps.

In my top ten* crisp flavours for sure.

* list may be subject to change or being made up on the spot

• I am going to pig my way through the Tescos own make of crisps later on. The only flavours i have these days are Ready Salted and Cheese+ Onion. With me not having any chocolate or toffee i really do scoff crisps.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Beautiful paella for dinner this evening washed down with a couple of martini drinks. I feel bloated :@)
  • Ohh Carpy! That does look good. I am presently not eating, but a God forsaken mosquito is eating me!(&*@&!!!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Ohh Carpy! That does look good. I am presently not eating, but a God forsaken mosquito is eating me!(&*@&!!!

(swats in your direction really carefully)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!