Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • A teriyaki salmon Bento at the new Japanese restaurant in the city centre.

Miso soup, sushi, sashimi, pickles, rice and some of the best teriyaki salmon I've probably ever had. So amazingly melting yet with a nice near-crisp skin. Oh, and two pots of green tea. Not bad for £11
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Turkey sandwitch
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just going to get some bread and a few packs of crisps. Energy needed for doing the garden.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Had a nice takeaway. Chips and onion rings. Oh i love it. We only have it now and again due to the cost. Might be my Birthday when we next have it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Slice of toast... better than nothing yes :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Will be having sausage rolls for dinner. Nice and quick.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just made a batch of poppy seed bread so will be noshing on that later..the sooner the better. It has taken on a life of its own..........................I think it may try to make a bid for world domination.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-10 08:38:17
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • A sweetie... it's a bit minty... not sure exactly what it is.  Someone gave me a bag of them last Christmas.
  • Homemade high-protein bar with coconut, almonds, and blueberries.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Jacket potato with beans and cheese with a side salad of spinach leaves and other supposedly healthy things. I now have wind :@)
  • Home made Korean kimchee fried rice with extra egg, extra chilli and extra Gochujang.

That little red tub of Gochuchang really is Korea's secret culinary weapon.

• ^ you must have a really excellent, authentic food shop near you Carpy, for all those lovely things you make that I've never heard of ;)

I'm having a bowl of noodles in wagamama. For all it's great points (amazing people, interesting galleries, very late night bars and... Just being really Irish....) Cork seems to be lacking in dinner choice after about 9pm.... (you're not in London now Dorothy)
  • Wispa x1and Freddo Faces x1
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I always encourage my kids to choose a Freddo. Nice and cheap. Thats when i am not being strict with them regarding, Teeth/sugar.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Laura said:

^ you must have a really excellent, authentic food shop near you Carpy, for all those lovely things you make that I've never heard of ;)

Some great shops in Chinatown are branching out into Thai, Malay, Korean and we've recently got our city's first Korean grill house too.

Blame Stephanie for my love of Korean food. She sent me my first tub of Gochuchang!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!