• 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Fair do's Iuventus

I have just watched 'Heavenly Creatures'

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Jozzy81 said:

i'd watch it if it did'nt have pegg & frost in it don't like them 2 much to be honest...

You've never seen an Adam Sandler film?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Saw "Whitehouse Down" , perfect blokes film. Does what it says on the tin , 2ish hours of laughs, bangs, 16 strong shopping bags worth of moderate danger and one swear word.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

You've never seen an Adam Sandler film?

I never hope to see one.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I cant stand motor racing,about as exciting as standing on a bridge over the motorway and watching  the traffic go bye again and again and...... (you get the picture), but the new film "rush" was fantastic,fast paced,tense,exciting and actually quite moving

• jasefrazz said:

I cant stand motor racing,about as exciting as standing on a bridge over the motorway and watching  the traffic go bye again and again and...... (you get the picture), but the new film "rush" was fantastic,fast paced,tense,exciting and actually quite moving

Good to hear - probably off to see it on Saturday :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • 'The Rocker' on Film4, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I paid "actual money" to see Whitehouse Down.  Luckliy it was Orange Wednesday and so 2 of us suffered for the price of one.  In my defence I didn't realise that it was a 12A until just before the opening credits.  It's kind of a Lidl version of Die Hard.  Funny in places but if you don't take every scene with a pinch of salt then you may be furious by the end.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Terms and Conditions May Apply

this looks like an interesting documentary-movie, when done well this is exactly the kind of thing I like. OK it's not what I am watching now as I assume it hasn't yet been released, just wondering if anyone has heard about it?

trailers http://www.theguardian.com/technology/video/2013/sep/19/terms-and-conditions-may-apply-trailer-video

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-19 18:39:35
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • arnold schwarzenegger's Last Stand brilliant so gald he's great
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Wow, Ray Kurzweil - the founder of Kurzweil Music Systems has a soundbite.
  • I can honestly say I strongly dislike just about anything with Schwarzenegger, I will just about tolerate The Terminator, and I equally dislike ANYTHING with Stalone and pretty much everything with Bruce Willis, individual tastes eh ;)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Wow, Ray Kurzweil - the founder of Kurzweil Music Systems has a soundbite.

That passed me by is he a hero of yours then?

I hope to get to see this movie anyway, though it will probably leave me feeling more depressed, such is the nature of real-life documentary movies for the most part I guess.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Jozzy81 said:

arnold schwarzenegger's Last Stand brilliant so gald he's great

I saw the trailer for "Escape Plan" last night with him and Stallone (could be interesting).

• Jozzy81 said:

I saw the trailer for "Escape Plan" last night with him and Stallone (could be interesting).

Thanks for the warning it sounds like something to add to my list of all time movies to avoid ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!