Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Collateral Damage
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Currently watching "Resurrection - Painted Skin" (Painted Skin 2) , awesome.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Home alone 2 : lost in new york.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Went and saw Riddick this morning , enjoyed it immensely , it does what it says on the tin . Vin will never win an Oscar for sure , but he is good at what he does ...and sweet baby rama lama ding dong Katee Sackoff in it  :x

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-10 10:44:32
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I ended up watching 'we need to talk about Kevin' twice, it's certainly a well made thought provoking and intense movie. I also saw 'The Bank Job' on TV the other night, which was a lot better than I expected it to be, and just shows one should never judge a book by the cover, I wasn't expecting to like it at all.

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • The Bling Ring

A missed opportunity, it's like someone filmed a Wikipedia article, only less informative.
  • The Gang's All Here (1943). Technicolour Busby Berkeley extravaganza, including Carmen Miranda in her Tutti-fruiti hat. It includes the scene in which girls manipulate giant bananas. Never seen it before.

Oh, and the film also features Alice Faye... and the Benny Goodman orchestra.
    Post edited by Pet at 2013-09-11 12:52:36
  • have to agree with man of steel really enjoyed it,last film I saw was the way way back,if you like little miss sunshine you will love this ,it was great. next film will no doubt be American beauty yet again,cant help but keep coming back to that film,its like a old friend,similar to wonderful life and laurel and hardy
  • Blade
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Land Of Plenty, quite an interesting observation and commentary, though it seemed to take forever to get going.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Tales of Us

No, wait! That was real!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Kiss Of The Dragon. Jet Li...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The Bling Ring

The 2011 Lifetime movie this time. Had a lot more happening than the Sophie Coppola movie, didn't have Emma Watson dancing round a stripper pole though, and it was still just a made for TV movie....by Lifetime.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-09-13 22:40:07
  • watched silver lining playbook last nite ,wow ,what a fantastic film,cant imagine anyone not loving that movie
  • Dracula, the 1979 version with Frank Langella and Laurence Olivier, unusual, not the best and not the worst Dracula related film I have watched.

It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!