Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by

• Can anyone see this "Attach file" button? I have the "Insert image" button along with all the others at the top, but at the bottom there is just "Back to discussions" and "Post comment". I'm probably missing something obvious!

Don't see it....
  • The discussions are sorted by time of last post, Folksie.  I guess what's missing is a pre-sort by New Posts as is done on the old site.  Hmmmm, and, yes, that is going to become increasingly important as more and more discussions start piling up.  One will never be able to find anything, if they don't add that feature.  Yeah, they are definitely going to have to add that.  I thought the "Popular" might do it, but it is just a list according to number of comments.  Of course, the search function from the old site could be pretty important, also.

After further thought, once this site calms down a little, being sorted by time of last post may work just fine, right?  Am I missing something?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-11 12:42:04
  • hi yall, i think the link to pre order on usa itunes is not working. and oooh please i hope new single, single mix album mix, instrumental, etc...yeyyy
  • juanbjork said:

hi yall, i think the link to pre order on usa itunes is not working. and oooh please i hope new single, single mix album mix, instrumental, etc...yeyyy

If you want to order, Juan, try this...

http://goldfrapp.sandbaghq.com/
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-11 12:50:21
  • damn i do want that box set, its so weird i tweeted goldfrapp to please release deluxe album with mixes, and dvd, etc.. the box set is awesome!
  • juanbjork said:

damn i do want that box set, its so weird i tweeted goldfrapp to please release deluxe album with mixes, and dvd, etc.. the box set is awesome!

I don't understand.  The box set is on the link I provided.
  • I guess I would also request that, when you hit the discussions button that it move the page down to the discussions, rather than the top of the page.  I mean, I adore the picture of Alison and all, but I can look at it at some other time.
  • Admin said:

On a separate note, i'm wondering if we should give some of the super users of the previous forum some kind of moderation status, to help us keep the site tidy? Was there anything like that in the previous msg board? I'll suggest this to management. Ciao for now!

As others have mentioned, we did suggest this to a few folks when the
    spam started raining in but never really got that idea off the ground.
    I'm on there/here pretty much every day (sad or dedicated you may
    decide) so will be happy to help out where possible. Even if it's just
    as a conduit to report genuine bugs to Adam or to clear out spam users
    that get through the gates we'll be more than happy to help out.

By the way, it's a really gorgeous new site & art direction.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Is it jus me or is white the wrong colour for a board?

And im hoping the confirm your email address ting goes soon as its where the post coment buttob is on me phone.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-11 17:02:08
  • thathurt said:

email address thing goes soon as its where the post coment buttob is on me phone.

Seems like it's a mobile app issue.  I'd expect they fix it soon, though not today.
  • Yep. I made it worse by pressing the view proper as opposed to mobile site and it went a bit mental n hid the keyboard. Galaxy s4 aint noones friend so I doubt itll let me play here.
  • thathurt said:

Yep. I made it worse by pressing the view proper as opposed to mobile site and it went a bit mental n hid the keyboard. Galaxy s4 aint noones friend so I doubt itll let me play here.

I've been using my S4 and my Nexus 7 (have to the new bookmark in place!) and both seem to play ok?
  • Maybe something could be done to improve our avatars slightly as I noticed mine and others are a bit skewed, they appear much smaller than on the previous message board. This is only a minor quibble, a query even, just it would be nice, but i guess it's not urgent. Other than that love how this board is working out, it's easy in the eye and feels more interactive somehow.

What if anything is going to become of the old board? Might it even be archived? Just curious really.

Thanks to everyone who made this revamp happen.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Maybe something could be done to improve our avatars slightly as I noticed mine and others are a bit skewed, they appear much smaller than on the previous message board.

If you click on your settings/profile page you have an "Edit My Thumbnail" option where you can tweak it a bit. Worth a go!
  • I'll have a mess around with it at some point, once I've settled on what I will keep, thanks for the tip :)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-11 18:19:50
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!