Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by

• Post edited by CasioBasher at 2013-10-29 16:57:52
  • all the stats and voting buttons are great etc but really need to
    stretch the new forum sideways and fill up the blank areas!
  • Ok...I'm trying to post my first message...let's see how it works..
    Melody
  • Success! 
    Melody
  • On my phone, an Android, if I tap into the text box it registers and the keyboard comes up but nothing I type goes in. I have to tap Write Comment then tap into the text box. When I do this the text box elongates down making the page about twice as long, which is weird. Also I can't edit posts, or rather I can but when I hit save it just displays the old post with the "last edited" date shown.
  • On my Android it just refuses to get rid of the annoying email confirmation box . At the moment its as useful as a chocolate spanner to me .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-12 10:55:18
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Anyone know how to log out on your mobile ? I think I need to reset it but I can`t see how to log out 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm still getting the conformation e-mail thing, on my browser and android. I've clicked on the link twice now from two separate e-mails. But I'll guess I'll try and play around again and post back here if I have no luck with it.

• Thanks Whickwithy!!  I will endeavour to follow your instructions  :)
  • Una said:

Thanks Whickwithy!!  I will endeavour to follow your instructions  :)

Well put, Una.  I'm not the best at instructions.  If you run into trouble, you mght try the Help Suggestions thread.  Some alternatives are suggested there (Sartori, I think?).
  • Whilst the 'Enlarge picture' function works (huzzah!) there doesn't appear to be a way of shrinking the image back down again apart from reloading the page which is a bit of a ballache.  Or am I missing summat?

And what the hell is this?!! -> [..]
  • ^ Transformer Face... For those times that someones comment makes you want to turn into a car.

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Una said:

Whickwithy - how did you get an image onto your signature?

First off you're currently using a Flickr image.  That won't work because A) your account is private and B) HTML code is required by the board.

If you use Photobucket or Imgur (I prefer the latter) then you need to copy and paste the code that is shown as being 'HTML'. In the attached image it's the bit shown by the red arrows.

And to avoid disappointing anyone...
  • Anyone know how to log out on your mobile ? I think I need to reset it but I can`t see how to log out 

In proper mobile mode, the "sign out" button is right at the bottom, on the right, next to a "Full site" option. For me, I still get the stupid "you need to confirm.." message across the bottom, which partially hides those 2 buttons.

Wootarama , thanks HJ  . Logged out and in but that goddam message is still-a-hassling me image
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-12 13:54:40
  • ^ is it supposed to go into proper mobile mode automatically or did you do something? just wondering cause it sounds like you're seeing a different layout to me?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!