Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Turn it into a kiss.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I suppose they are not dissimilar in content. 
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I am feeling a tad cautious. The reason being, Its Friday the 13th. Minding how i go. Not that i totally believe in it. I say touching wood.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • own little world today been on a walk in the countryside to clear my head, no work till monday evening so..... great ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Been a good week with gigs and achieved a lot at work. Over ruled my manager on something today and won the day so that made me even happier. Drinks this evening, TOU on repeat.
    Maybe a bit of Anna Calvi. Sorry said her name again :-@
  • FAO Hells. You should do a sig like jozzy saying yours are Alison and Anna.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Lol! We've already got Alison and Camille fighting over the attentions of Laura! Or is it the other way around? ;)
  • In that nice warm zone after a good 40min full-on swim. I never want to go out after work to do one but feel great afterwards. Ability is easy, motivation is far tougher!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • cw36frapp said:

FAO Hells. You should do a sig like jozzy saying yours are Alison and Anna.

Nice idea indeed. If there's room I'd like to squeeze in Pip "Ladyhawke" Brown as she's too nice to be left out. :D
  • Ahh ali. Ahh. Camille. Ahh Anna. It's hard to be fighting off all these women ;)

In all truth, I'm flying off to Ireland tomorrow for 5 weeks of a total adventure.... Exploring, swimming, walking, surfing.. Some Guinness, I am scared and excited In equal measures right now...

And the last week will be spent with ms Camille O Sullivan, in many catching up kinda ways, so I guess my loyalty will be heading that way by October 9th ;) hoorah.
  • Sounds like you should have a fantastic time, Laura! I am envious. :) Is Camille gigging? Are you helping out?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-13 20:20:51
  • Haha, she's performing as part of the Dublin international fest whilst I am there - doing 'the rape of lucrece' Shakespeare which she did last year in Edinburgh. I am.. Umm.. Seeing the show.. And, seeing her. Whilst I am there..
  • slightly hungover,gonna take " frazz" my boxer down Bristol harbour for a blowing away of the cobwebs walk,suns out so better drag my sorry ass out of bed
  • Flabby.... I feel flabby

*prods hairy belly*
  • I'm in Cork. With an Irish breakfast, endless tea & my books... It is raining. I am happy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!