Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Happy birthday to HellsBellsBigSister! Gosh, your birthdays are close together!

I know what your thinking HJ. No we're not delayed twins with mine being 7 Sept and hers today. Its just a case of shes exactly 3 years and 3 days older than me. I think my parents got carried away for at least two New Years celebrations  :-?
  • i have the same issue but with a slight difference my mum's is 27 Sept my 28 Sept :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^^ Haha. HB, it's OK - I knew you were obviously much younger. :) ;)

I knew a brother and sister who were born on the same day.. a year apart!

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-10 17:17:28
  • jozzy81 said:

i have the same issue but with a slight difference my mum's is 27 Sept my 28 Sept :)

Good excuse for a knees up though  ;)
  • ^ ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^^ Haha. HB, it's OK - I knew you were obviously much younger. :) ;)

I knew a brother and sister who were born on the same day.. a year apart!

Im just glad shes having a good time. She's staying up in some pretty village just on the outskirts of the Peak District tonight and Im just miffed I couldnt be with her. Bloody work :(
    She deserves a nice night after all the trouble with her health recently.
  • On a high as its Anna Calvi day for me today :x
  • Light headed and nauseous again. My blood pressure is fine, I take multi vitamins/minerals everyday so I don't think it's a deficiency, im just hoping it's nothing but a head cold.
  • tee'd off must have the word user printed on my head or something & people around here (home/work) can't take no for an answer & it really gets me down that.... wish i could afford to move i really do.... :( :-S
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • @rewak Could be spirits.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Tired....not used to this going out malarky.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Waaa! Waaa!
  • (blows raspberry) :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • *catches raspberry*
  • What are you going to do with it though.....or should I not ask?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!