Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Hugs for @Cervus and @Jozzy81

Me, distraught. My bloody TOU is broken. :((
  • ^ How can you break an album? :( You copied it onto other media, I seem to remember, right?

Commiserations Jozzy. Hope something else comes along soon.

• I feel, hopeful, excited that i will be lucky and get the 2 tickets that i have applied for to see Frapp at Maida Vale.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Jozzy81 said:

been told to day that i will be made redundant on friday my services are no longer needed....
    so not happy as you can image!

thats crap jozzy :( 
    fingers crossed you find something better soon!!! 
  • Jozzy81 said:

been told to day that i will be made redundant on friday my services are no longer needed....
    so not happy as you can image!

Oh poo Jozzy (but join the club). Hope u find something decent. I think I need to go self employed. Anyone hiring sarcastic bitches at the mo?
  • ^
    Oh please join my office, we could be a double act sweetie :-j
  • ^ How can you break an album? :( You copied it onto other media, I seem to remember, right?

Commiserations Jozzy. Hope something else comes along soon.

It was the CD from the vinyl version that was for my birthday. As the useless download from the pre-order never worked I decided to use the old fashioned method of ripping to my PC then syncing to my iPod. The 4th track on my iPod version now sounds like Norman Collier singing ( note to younger Frappers to Google said gent to experience comedy from the old days) and skips at certain parts. Also sounds like someone with a bad attack of gas at one point!
    CD is currently on loan to someone else so need to see if this is effed or problem with iPod.
    You can wake up now :-w
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-17 18:37:56
  • I drowned a cd single n a net book with much cider recently. That breaks em.

Hells Im not sure I could handle the company you work for. I don't wanna work somewhere even more depressing tham me current job. ^#(^
  • ^
    LOL. I can't really argue with that to be honest. Not even with 10% staff discount to dazzle you with. Bog rolls in bulk!!
  • ^ I am a ***kers shopper. Yes, bog rolls and washing powder/liquid are top value. Most of the staff look a bit... rough, lol. Am sure different at your one. :)
    re the corrupt tracks, you can check if they play ok on the PC? IE the ripped versions. If ok, then prob is with iPod, not cd.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-17 19:20:40
  • just did my job then came home...... no one said anything to night great really i've never know them so quite....

as for how i feel = i'm o.k really.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^ I am a ***kers shopper. Yes, bog rolls and washing powder/liquid are top value. Most of the staff look a bit... rough, lol. Am sure different at your one. :)
    re the corrupt tracks, you can check if they play ok on the PC? IE the ripped versions. If ok, then prob is with iPod, not cd.

OMG you just said the Company name out loud. I'm guessing you go to Newquay branch as your nearest? There's also Redruth, Newton Abbot, St Austell in Cornwall. Hayle if that's Cornwall. They are regions I "look" after from HR perspective. That's enough about work!!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-17 19:20:20
  • Oh, right! Btw, I was just teasing about the staff appearances at my local (yes, newquay) branch. And I've edited the company name to preserve anonymity! ;)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-17 19:26:19
  • Some of us know what it was H_J & we may talk.... lol :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oh, right! Btw, I was just teasing about the staff appearances at my local (yes, newquay) branch. And I've edited the company name to preserve anonymity! ;)

It's funny, the new asterix on the Company name as the only word I can fit into that now is Wankers. Oh boy, how right you are!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!