Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Jozzy81 said:

Some of us know what it was H_J & we may talk.... lol :D

I might threaten you with shopping there 8-X
  • ####ers isnt unionised is it? I dont wanna work for a large co that isnt unionised again. Not unless its something creative. Tho cycling along the A45 evey day would do me good.x
  • Yeah dont name any name kids. Many employers over monitor social media.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-09-18 06:41:49
  • ^
    Indeed they monitor social network sites big style in my company. Just in case they do then BASTARDS!!! >:)
  • got pins & needles in my left hand but other than that i'm all o.k best get ready for work now & i hope there all as quite as they were last night... :D [-O<

see you all laters. J
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Feel exhausted and just a little nauseous since left work. :-<
  • thathurt said:

Yeah dont name any name kids. Many employers over monitor social media.

100% agree TH , mine also stalks us , if you look on my FB details - thats why I work at a Llama Milking Factory :)   (yes , thats what it says , I also studied Crisps at Lazy University for the record) .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-18 13:46:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • thathurt said:

Deffo, my place is right on one about social media at the moment. I don't have my real employer up on Facebook either. There's a few people got in a bit of shit cause of stuff they put on Facebook
  • ping said:

thathurt said:

Deffo, my place is right on one about social media at the moment. I don't have my real employer up on Facebook either. There's a few people got in a bit of shit cause of stuff they put on Facebook

Yes , one dopey **** at my place got sacked because he posted to Facebook (during works time) , that he could earn more selling drugs than working here . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The curse of facebook eh.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Hells, I'm trying to remember now, where I read who your employer was. Pretty sure it was on-line somewhere...

EDIT: Ah, it is in fact on your Facebook profile.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-18 14:50:01
  • The curse of facebook eh.

Well , more the Curse of the Eejit Using Facebook
  • Sartori said:

The curse of facebook eh.

I'll admit it, I was making a general throw away snipe at facebook type comment, but yeah unfortunately people only have their own stupidity to blame.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Sartori said:

The curse of facebook eh.

I'll admit it, I was making a general throw away snipe at facebook type comment, but yeah unfortunately people only have their own stupidity to blame.

you get to see natural selection at work sometimes!
  • Was about to say that Ping. Quite why pple use their real names on social sites is really beyond me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!