Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • whisperit said:

Caught up with the final Top of the Lake.

Most of the loose ends tidied, though a slightly unsatisfactory feeling that, when it came down to it, there was less to the whole thing than was promised when it started out.

Like life, i guess.

i thought the end seemed really rushed, a bit like they lost interest and just wanted to get it finished. on the whole though i enjoyed it.
  • currently watching the vma's. gaga was embarassing, miley was EMBARASSING, kanye was ok, justin timberlake is currently on about year 20 of the 50-year live medley adventure
  • I am watching our Cup game tonight. Strong team out for us says Brendan. I say 5-0 to the Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

I am watching Cardiff v Man City today. I will feel all smug while thats on. All the money City have spent in the Summer and i know the Reds will compete with them because we have bought wisely.

Well that game worked out well for Manchester haha . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ickygerm said:

currently watching the vma's. gaga was embarassing, miley was EMBARASSING, kanye was ok, justin timberlake is currently on about year 20 of the 50-year live medley adventure

MTV awards are like egg and spoon medals . Yesterday , in my hungover state on a train back to Cardiff , my twitter timeline filled up with Miley showing off what she had for breakfast , I`ve nothing against a woman showing off her sexuality and doing her thang but (apart from stealing from black culture to attempt to look cool) as Mr Icky sayeth it was cringeworthingly embarassing . I`m off to watch a Beyonce video again...purely for research reasons ...again .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

cw36frapp said:

I am watching Cardiff v Man City today. I will feel all smug while thats on. All the money City have spent in the Summer and i know the Reds will compete with them because we have bought wisely.

Well that game worked out well for Manchester haha . 

I know. All that money too. HA HA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I won't say too much in case not everyone's seen it yet.

'Top of the lake' is still on over here. Like it so far.
    Post edited by gst at 2013-08-29 15:29:35
  • I am watching St Helens v Warrington tonight. Then i will flick through the music channels.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Goldfrapp are the antithesis of The X Factor.  However, I still sat down late this evening and caught-up with tonight's episode.  You may be wondering why would someone who likes the innovative, unique and expertly crafted music of Goldfrapp watch such a show.  Well, the auditions were extremely funny this evening.  There were some talented singers and it was even quite moving in places.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • watching kojak season 2 on itv4..... classic stuff.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • "The Woman Who Woke Up Chinese". Bit of a silly, attention-grabbing title but I found the program fascinating.

How bizarre to find yourself suddenly speaking with a different accent! Took her many years of speech therapy to be able to say "chips" again. In turn sad, funny and deeply weird.

• Not much on at the moment. I think i will watch the Bristol derby tonight.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Watched "Trauma : Level 1" on ITV last night , a bit of an aye carumba on my eyes I must say .
  • Watching the England game tonight. Can watch it on the tv upstairs so nobody can moan about me hogging it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I have got nothing to do today. I am doing the garden. Listening Frapp. The rest of the household are going out. So i will try to find something on TV. Watch this i will end up either watching something on LFCTV or flicking through the music channels. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!