Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • what about True Blood anyone? ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • True Blood is ridiculous but I watch it anyway.  :)
  • I watched the first series/season (delete depending on where you live!) of True Blood but had kinda drifted away after that.

Maybe I'll grab some cheap box sets down the line!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I thought Lara Pulver would be a great reason to keep watching it. 
    The 2nd and 3rd season are quite amusing, lots of sarcasm.
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2013-08-15 08:49:49
  • My TV viewing tonight is the Warrington v Widnes match. All the rest of the household are watching the soaps.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • @The_Carpathian it does get better, worth picking up when you do find the cheap box set, and I guess @Anoukvdm does have a point that True Blood is a bit ridiculous but marvelously good fun at the time ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • @Border_Mind True! Even though I still hope Sookie will die at some point. 
  • Anoukvdm said:

@Border_Mind True! Even though I still hope Sookie will die at some point. 

That's a bit harsh. I am watching the 5th series and finding her a tiny bit annoying but I don't think I would go that far. I think there will be an end in sight as the last of the books has been written, though I confess to not having read any of them (yet ;)))
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Anoukvdm said:

@Border_Mind True! Even though I still hope Sookie will die at some point. 

That's a bit harsh. I am watching the 5th series and finding her a tiny bit annoying but I don't think I would go that far. I think there will be an end in sight as the last of the books has been written, though I confess to not having read any of them (yet ;)))

Ok, nearly dead, again, then ;) She's just too.. herself. I have avoided the books after hearing they're really different. Might change my mind one day.
  • Anoukvdm said:

Ok, nearly dead, again, then ;) She's just too.. herself. I have avoided the books after hearing they're really different. Might change my mind one day.

Yeah apparently they are nothing so racy as what appears on screen, I have this on good authority anyway ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • You disappoint me, Carpy.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Leeds Rhinos v Hull KR for me tonight. Soaps for the rest of the household.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • getting in to Kojak (70's) on itv4 each afternoon. when at work record it :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hardly any of my tellybobs will be live this weekend as I have a 53% full Tivo box to put on a diet!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Last episode of Top of The Lake tonight. I'm conflicted.....

On the one hand, I like the scenery. But I know its overgrazed and ecologically trashed

And I like the mystery and the tension. But I feel really sick when it goes all threatening violence and scaring women type thing.

And I have a crush on Elisabeth Moss. But she is a Scientologist....

Why can't life be simple?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!