Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Hope the mods let me have this thread. Even if you are not a fan of Liverpool How do you think we will do this new season ?. I cannot wait. I think we will win a tough game 1-0 tomorrow. A RED FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE. COYR.
    Post edited by cw37frapp at 2013-08-16 09:20:34
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • I was right. GET IN. What a win. In the past we would have drew that game. Not now. This is the Reds really meaning business. Watch out Premier League. Another great day with the (Liver) BIRD. Daniel Sturridge can dance.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Another win today. Looking good. Notts County next up in the League Cup then a huge game v United.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got through last night. Credit to Notts. They give us a game. Now we get ready for United.  I am getting used to winning so i reckon we will beat them too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • OMG. We have got United at Old Tip in the next round of the League Cup. Well at least it will be on the telly. The way we are right now i think we could win. Although they get all the refs decisions there. So who knows ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • GET IN. 1-0. ANOTHER GREAT DAY WITH THE BIRD.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Glad Liverpool beat Manchester utd today never liked them, well done reds.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oh forgot to say, We are top of the League.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Looking forward to our next fixture. V Swansea. Live on tv next Monday. Will be tricky but i think we will edge out a win. 2-1.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A couple of interesting results today. City only drawing. Our poor neighbours getting a win v Chelsea. Sets us up nicely for Mondays match. As for my other team, Bolton. The nightmare start continued today. They have to beat Derby at home on Tuesday.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Arsenal top the table tonight :P
    Runs away quickly before getting slapped!
  • LOL H =))
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Joint top are Spurs who just pip it by sheer class.
  • BigBird said:

Joint top are Spurs who just pip it by sheer class.

Still UNDERNEATH Arsenal though!
    I have your avatar as a signed picture from Alison somewhere in my collection
    ^:)^
  • Well i have to settle for a draw. That was a fair result. Puts us back top. Southampton at home on Saturday. Still happy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Silly, silly Swansea 
    :P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!