Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I still feel annoyed. Wife said about an hour ago she is putting her wedding ring back on. Presume i am not still getting kicked out. She is such a weirdo.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I feel annoyed too hit rock bottom so know can't get any worse (or can it.)
    actually i'm that down even TALES OF US 18 DAYS TO GO!!!!! does'nt even bother me.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I feel suspicious.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hmmmm............I am feeling bitten......the mozzies have left me alone all summer....why do I taste better to them now???

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-22 01:38:55
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Feeling old. It's my birthday today.

Not looking bad for 32 though.... :)
  • Gorgeous!

I wish for you a beautiful day and a prosperous & successful year, lad.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • happy happy birthday!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.
     x
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Damp and smelling of wet dog now.....right off to work I go.
  • Thank you my lovelies!
  • I am feeling chilled out. Trying to forget all the grief i had in the last 48 hours. Just looking after number 1 from now onwards. So i change the Frapp lyrics to= I am the number one.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Happy Birthday @chokka :)
  • Relaxed, just sitting down with a glass of wine, having a very peaceful evening. Also had some good news about my sis. The op that she is going to have to have on her knee is keyhole and thankfully not a major one. Thank goodness.
  • Somewhat tired and frustrated with work, and skint.

On the plus side - have been scuba diving lots and body and mind are good (even more so than at MIF (and I was a 'tad' bouncey then :-)  )
  • This has been the best day of the week so far. Its been a shocker for me. She thinks she is doing me a massive favour by telling me i can stay if i change. I am changing re how i am to her now thats for sure. I need to chill out tomorrow. At least its nearly matchday. Then i will forget all my many troubles.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!