Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Good day today. Mainly because of the Sport. Win for the Reds. Wigan won the Challenge cup.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Legs ache been on at least a 20 mile walk up hills & down hills & that's just the roads..... (yes they are like that around here.)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A bit tired but a good tired, Helped Dad out in his garden yesterday and really should not be sitting here doing nothing as I have too much to do here.:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Slightly zonked out. Woke up early,  put the radio on and then went back into that half awake & half asleep state where you're listening and dreaming at the same time. I've now woken up properly again but kept that cotton wool head. Need some fresh air to shake it off!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • On the train to London for SW4 festival, prepared for (but not caring) for getting as wet as Cheryl Cole looking in the mirror.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I feel nice and chilled. The house is quiet. WAY-HEY 2 days running. I will be watching football later. And i have been rung up to be asked if i want to go to Wigan Warriors homecoming party tomorrow. Goes without saying, I will be there. I am happy again. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • i'm doing alot of walking at the mo & i've done my knee in today....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Have worked several 12-hour stints over the past few days. Knackered.

Can't wait for this month to end, as then follows my 9-month break, phew!

• What do you do during your months off, H?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Have worked several 12-hour stints over the past few days. Knackered.

Can't wait for this month to end, as then follows my 9-month break, phew!

Some of us are chuffed at the three day weekend! A break like yours must take some adjustment & back again!
  • Normally i do not like Bank Holidays. Its just like another boring Sunday. (i like suns if LFC are playing that day of course). But this one is going to be good. I will be partying at the Rugby League teams homecoming.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Tired. still a 7hour train ride away from Berlin for my first proper job interview which is actually scheduled from today till Friday. yihaa!! wish me luck.
    Be patient.
  • I got up and felt lightheaded. The dizziness comes and goes at random intervals. I just hope I'm not coming down with something... Other than that, I'm feeling quite well (emotionally speaking).
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • It's Monday. I'm not at work.

That has to be a good start, right?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!