Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • just seen the ISS go over it's really good seeing it, but a lot of people think your crackers saying you can't see it ect also tonight there's meteors/shooting stars so i'll be out looking out for them soon....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • well as long has those clouds stay away any ways.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• Sorry to hear that @Cervus, I admire how you've been able to take a step back from the situation and do what you think is best for Alice.  I hope that your lack of invite was due to an oversight and not intentional.  I miss my foreign holidays too, I'm sure that they will take lots of pics and videos for you to see on their return.  :)

Last night I was feeling bad again as I had had a whattsapp chat with Al and she was saying that she wanted me there and that her grandparents were not able to do much.  I thought that they may have wanted to take Al on their own this time as she may not want to go on holiday with next years as she will be 16 by then...but it looks like they may have shot themselves in the foot...as she does not seem to be enjoying herself that much so I am now seeing a self fulfilled prophecy. Not very nice for Al either way.

However I have now slept on it and I cannot hold myself responsible for their actions as I had no input in them.  Feel quite perky, it is a lovely day and had a lovely walk with the dogs so will be off to tackle some garden soon.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I feel sick. I have been sick. I have been asleep most of the day and now I feel so cold...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Get well soon Tweety. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • oh no @tweety!  feel better very soon plz xx *hug*

I ave sprained my wrist and (think) dislocated my thumb.  I fell down.. I was not drunk.  I am now fuzzy on codeine and typing with one hand.  im also at work... its weird.  kind nice fuzzy weird though.

*has a gin*

• thanks guys. wish I could have a gin but the results wouldn't be pretty. the cat is giving me a lovely cuddle, which is nice.

hope your thumb isn't too sore Laura x
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Hope you mend soon, tweety and Laura. Is codeine and gin a wise mix?
  • Laura said:

I fell down.. I was not drunk.

I love the fact you felt you had to qualify that, though I don't love the fact it happened, obviously! Wishes of hand-wellness heading your way!

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • tweety said:

I feel sick. I have been sick. I have been asleep most of the day and now I feel so cold...

I can't recall the last time I was sick so I really don't envy you that in the very slightest. Only good thing I can think is that if the body wanted shot of something before it got further into your system then that might be better in the long run than having kept hold of it. Doesn't make it any less unpleasant but, well, you know....
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • tweety said:

I feel sick. I have been sick. I have been asleep most of the day and now I feel so cold...

I can't recall the last time I was sick so I really don't envy you that in the very slightest. Only good thing I can think is that if the body wanted shot of something before it got further into your system then that might be better in the long run than having kept hold of it. Doesn't make it any less unpleasant but, well, you know....

i know - bloooaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Codeine and gin didnt happen. Codiene and red wine on the other hand... Did. Ohh lovely. Just a LITTLE wine. Thanks guys. I am off to bed. Hand all bandaged and heeling ...hopefully by Thursday will be better as I'm off to green man festival..... (or.. I cannot possibly help to put the tent up will be excellent...)
  • LAURA in not drunk shock said Newsnight just now. You only need the power of the mind to errect a tent ive heard. :D

The bonus for codeine I find is it completely bungs moi up which at festivals is a must :-??

TWEETY are you playing vomit bingo?
  • Im feeling a bit extra knackered today afrer not too much sleep at the weekend. When I bend down to pick something up my thigh muscles remind me I walked over 10 miles each day from friday. Lovely. But if I can keep awake, Im looking forward to Bat for lashes tomorrow.
  • hope you better soon tweety.... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!