Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Feeling nifty...
  • I think I should really try and start to exercise a bit more.. :( Glad you are both feeling good tho @The_Carpathian and @chokka.

Like @mode_devotion said try to enjoy the weekend as much as you can @jozzy81 comfort eating is no fun at all, a few weeks ago I got through a couple of big tubs of ice cream in one eve and it certainly didn't make me feel any better whatsoever and  the weird thing was is that I don't even like ice cream that much anyway?????
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Comfort eating.... Done it loads of times....
  • Cervus said:

comfort eating is no fun at all, a few weeks ago I got through a couple of big tubs of ice cream in one eve

I'm pretty good at knocking back 1000's of calories at a time, if it was an Olympic sport then I would be a gold medalist.  However, I'm not sure that even I could manage two big tubs of ice cream.  One of the reasons for joining the gym last year was to be able to enjoy food treats without the anguish of putting on any more weight.
  • been walking today but soon as i get home the comfort eating starts eating because your bored or down in la dumps....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

been walking today but soon as i get home the comfort eating starts eating because your bored or down in la dumps....

Soon you'll have a lovely album to listen to that will hopefully be able to uplift you when you're feeling down.  How many days now jozzy?  ;)
  • That new album and the start of the Premier League are 2 massive things that i am looking forward to. As for today i am feeling annoyed that the Reds lost their last pre-season friendly.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 29 days to go in 3 mins of posting this post ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

29 days to go in 3 mins of posting this post ;)

Hahaha!  So, you are counting minutes!  Brilliant.  I mean, counting every minute would be a bit much but that was good!!!!
  •   However, I'm not sure that even I could manage two big tubs of ice cream.

It doesn't happen very often, poss as I don't tend to have the blatantly unhealthy stuff in the house most of the time.

I am currently feeling both glad and saddened. Alice has gone with her grandparents to the Villa that they are Steve co owned. This is the first time that I have not been away with her during the summer holidays...to cut a long story short. I asked if they were going to go and they told me that they had already booked their flights and hadn't even mentioned it to me, which pulled the rug out from under me. Alice really wanted me to go but it felt wrong to shoehorn my way onto a trip that they seem to have not wanted me on. Thankfully they have all arrived safe and sound but it is hard knowing that this is the first year in nine years that I am not spending time with her there in the pool and the sea etc.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Awoke from a dream this morning where I and a lady friend had attended a concert , Bewitched came on stage (god knows why) , the concert then turned into the Eurovision song contest and things went pear shaped , I left the theatre place in the break and went for a bacon roll but the bloke behind the counter was busy on his phone , then I walked the streets looking for a bacon roll shop . I`ll get me coat .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • oh....kay....

"its MY favourite song"
  • I am feeling very angry today. This is because of Luis Suarez. He is treating the Reds fans like rubbish. For me now there should be no going back. He cannot wear the Bird ever again. I do not care how good he is. Be tough on him, Brendan. LFC is way bigger than anyone person.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cervus said:

but it is hard knowing that this is the first year in nine years that I am not spending time with her there in the pool and the sea etc.

Sorry to hear that @Cervus, I admire how you've been able to take a step back from the situation and do what you think is best for Alice.  I hope that your lack of invite was due to an oversight and not intentional.  I miss my foreign holidays too, I'm sure that they will take lots of pics and videos for you to see on their return.  :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!