Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • Yep, no more mobile "confirm" irritant for me either. Odd that it's been fixed just now?...
  • Bells said:

Do I see spam threads starting up again :-w

And more now (at 0958pm GMT) , seems I dodged a bullet not getting the mod job, respect and a 99 flake to Carpy and HJ, around 20 spammers a day at least are signing up, so it's a real blessing that only a.few get through and post.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Bells said:

Do I see spam threads starting up again :-w

Only until HJ & I chomp them away again. I'm getting sick of the taste of spam :-&

There's a comedy routine in this somewhere :D

I do like a spam sandwich now and then. Posh it up a bit with cucumber and lettuce and add salad cream/mayonnaise which ever. I'm getting hungry now :@)
  • Hmmm, seems admin might have actually glanced at this forum (e.g. no more confirmation nonsense on mobiles)?  It doesn't seem likely it just jogged itself loose.
  • I've noticed a few comments about spam in a few threads so, just to clarify for those unsure, there are only two mods and we try and clear it up as quick as we can. We both have full-time things to do so we are dropping in when we can but it isn't 24/7

There's not that many posts per day and most are gone pretty quickly. If there is one lingering around then it'll be chomped before long. Hope that's ok - it's all the ammo we have!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • My post count has got stuck again!!!
  • I've noticed a few comments about spam in a few threads so...

Anyone who complains about the time it takes you to delete the spam...tell 'em to fuck off.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You guys are doing a great job, thank you.

Yeah, mine switched to 134 overnight then got stuck again.. How strange...
  • Stuck on 318 which I know is incorrect. Trivial compared to spam but any chance.......
  • I'm too lazy to search if it has been already answered or not : why number of posts doesn't update ?

EDIT : OK, lol
    Post edited by Vesper at 2013-07-24 15:26:04
  • praise be
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^I've OD-ed

Whats the prognosis?

• whisperit said:

Whats the prognosis?

Death.

Or at least a bad cramp in your Sartorius.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ping said:

On a positive note, the little box asking to confirm email address that was up on my mobile has gone

Only realising that now.

Thank You God!

Or Moderators or people in charge or whatever :D

• can't...breathe..

this forum layout is fucking awful, makes everything smaller and more immediate. Eurgh.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!