Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Bring some water you'll be fine. :)
  • ^
    Boy am I taking some water!!
  • Just watch out for the naked stage-divers... messy!

soz, I jest!
  • Feeling a bit emotional after last night. Think I'm just gonna read my book quietly (yes, yes, I can do quietly ;) ) in the sun for a while, maybe have a small nap, before starting it all over again later..... Crikey.
  • Are you there tonight then Laura? Sees you later
  • I sure am! Lovely, look forward to seeing you later. Hope you have an easy journey. What time do you reckon you'll be in Manc?
  • On the train home, very fatigued, absolutely still in post gig buzz mode haha. Thanks again Laura and Dave for twisting my arm to come last night , serendipity at work in Bristol.
    Still feeling a but surreal that come Saturday, it's dancing trousers on again, better give then a wash first though. And finally, a heartfelt 2nd time around hello to all the lovely people who I met last night , you can,all put a face to any posts I make. (probably in a 'tut' way)

Enjoy tonight all of ye and anyone with spare tickets contact Pob and Dreeke - or direct anyone you know has to them

Last night was splendiferous.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Slightly depressed at the thought of heading home today after last night. No sleep and sweating cobs still but at least it was all for a good reason!
    Shall still be on a high by the time Saturday comes around :D
    Back to bed.
  • some of us have to get up HB!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • It's been a goosepimply two days....

Meeting frappers, albeit briefly and being smitten by the new material....

The wait for the box set is agonising now.......

Post edited by chokka at 2013-07-19 06:07:11
  • on the train home. feel like its been a really good couple of days, the new album, the community of friends. loads of fun. even the loud American students in the carriage can't dampen my mood...

*waves back at Manchester*
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-19 06:10:12
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Excited about Somerset House gig but bit anxious about London and the infernal heat
  • Sweaty in the 31 degree heat indoors. Tho looking forward to some fresh air tomorrow.

in no way totally sad bout missing Somerset House. Sniff.
  • thathurt said:

in no way totally sad bout missing Somerset House. Sniff.

:(
  • :( to Rach

(sending subliminal messages all through the night. Come to londonnnnnnn. Just get on a traaaaaaaiiiiiinnn... Someone will have a ticket......) etc

Seriously though, it's a big shame you can't make tomorrow, but there will be MUCH MORE IN FUTURE!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!