Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • looks like TOU era is going to be absolutely perfect.
  • the most beautiful thing i've seen  OR heard in a very very long time.......maybe ever
  • ".....in my bones" , just as she turns away , most beautiful .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Amazing, but it deserves to be the first single?
  • i love how it starts off all gentle and a bit 'twee' and you think this'll be nice, then the strings kick in and it gets all EPIC! 
  • Drew huh? That's a surprise, would've sworn blind it was going to be Annabel. Lovely song though, was a bit unsure on the video until the end when it clicked, and then again when i laughed :P
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-15 05:18:55
  • I'm fucking crying......this is beyond brilliant. it completely resonates within us all.
  • Oh my goodness.....just stunning. The video is beautiful, love her little smirk at the end on the bicycle and the song is divine. Cannot wait for the album and bring on Somerset House!
  • Low said:

Yeah I'm calling it now, this will be their best album.

Oh, without a doubt. THIS is pure Goldfrapp.
  • jenkins25 said:

Amazing, but it deserves to be the first single?

^ Perhaps it's setting the tone, the scene, for the rest of it.

Whisper It: Hello, hello to you!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Not quite sure what to say..............it is truly beautiful (not wishing to sound like a sheep) but I do love it lots, And Al looks younger/more gorgeous than ever????
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-15 05:24:54
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • i can't stop watching
    and shvitzing
  • Cervus said:

Not quite sure what to say..............it is truly beautiful (not wishing to sound like a sheep) but I do love it lots, And Al looks younger/more gorgeous than ever????

Yes, she does.  Lovely and lovely.  Breathtaking, really.  I think they've really opened up for this album...also, lovely.
  • Wow. The song is just achingly beautiful and yes, it easily makes grown men weep :)
    The Manchester gigs are going to leave us as emotional wrecks, judging by this.
  • Keith!

Welcome!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!