Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • I'm fucking crying......this is beyond brilliant. it completely resonates within us all.
  • Oh my goodness.....just stunning. The video is beautiful, love her little smirk at the end on the bicycle and the song is divine. Cannot wait for the album and bring on Somerset House!
  • Low said:

Yeah I'm calling it now, this will be their best album.

Oh, without a doubt. THIS is pure Goldfrapp.
  • jenkins25 said:

Amazing, but it deserves to be the first single?

^ Perhaps it's setting the tone, the scene, for the rest of it.

Whisper It: Hello, hello to you!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Not quite sure what to say..............it is truly beautiful (not wishing to sound like a sheep) but I do love it lots, And Al looks younger/more gorgeous than ever????
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-15 05:24:54
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • i can't stop watching
    and shvitzing
  • Cervus said:

Not quite sure what to say..............it is truly beautiful (not wishing to sound like a sheep) but I do love it lots, And Al looks younger/more gorgeous than ever????

Yes, she does.  Lovely and lovely.  Breathtaking, really.  I think they've really opened up for this album...also, lovely.
  • Wow. The song is just achingly beautiful and yes, it easily makes grown men weep :)
    The Manchester gigs are going to leave us as emotional wrecks, judging by this.
  • Keith!

Welcome!

• AND there is mumbling.....ALWAYS good. 3rd listen. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  •  I wonder how many of the "I wont listen to it until Wednesday and hear it live first" refuseniks have collapsed in their resolve like a tshirt made of Wotsits haha
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It is rather shiver inducing isn't it?! It's so good. 
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • trying to wait till wednesday to hear it first......LIVE!!!
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-07-15 05:33:40
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I could watch and listen to this all day long.  Sigh.  So very perfect!  I cannot imagine seeing TOU twice in a row. on stage.  That really makes me want to cry.  Once just to let the flavor in and, second, to become completely immersed in it.  wowWoWWOW..
  • beautiful, just beautiful...
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!