Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Jesus H. Christ-a-mundo , the sweep , feel and string wrung emotion of a Bond theme tune . Thumbs up

Feels like Monster Love and a couple of other tracks at a couple of points (towards the beginning) - never a bad thing . The strings on Wednesday will make grown men weep , not me of course ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-15 05:09:57
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • That was gorgeous - the video is beautiful
  • WOW
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • this is going to be their best album yet....................................
  • The video is awesome as well.
    I'm so in love with this album!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Lauren said they'll be starting to play new releases after 10.30...
  • This is their magnum opus, hands DOWN.
  • It's fucking gorgeous!..(sorry moderators) The song, the video, all of it, it's wonderful.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-15 05:13:55
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Yeah I'm calling it now, this will be their best album.

• looks like TOU era is going to be absolutely perfect.
  • the most beautiful thing i've seen  OR heard in a very very long time.......maybe ever
  • ".....in my bones" , just as she turns away , most beautiful .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Amazing, but it deserves to be the first single?
  • i love how it starts off all gentle and a bit 'twee' and you think this'll be nice, then the strings kick in and it gets all EPIC! 
  • Drew huh? That's a surprise, would've sworn blind it was going to be Annabel. Lovely song though, was a bit unsure on the video until the end when it clicked, and then again when i laughed :P
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-15 05:18:55

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!