Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Moderators (were) Needed!
  • 178 Comments sorted by
  • I love it that one spam was just voted to stay.  Hahahahahaha!.
  • So, I'm just curious.  Do you moderators have like a spam alarm that goes off in the middle of the night so that you can delete spam as it happens...

It's a fair point. We need to get those two a Moderatorcave with a Moderatorphone in it. And they'll need a Moderatormobile. And costumes, obviously. And, and...

(Calm down Lewis. Deep breaths...)

APL

"Cleanliness and chickens. Those are two concepts I will always stand by"
    Geddy Lee
  • Hahahaha....they already have superpowers, chomping spam faster than the speed of light....costumes....hmmmmm....puts thinking cap on and imagination into overdrive....hahaha
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • No loincloths or athletic supporters, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No not loincloths or support no.......will get back to getting my head around it........

@The_Carpathian will have to have his hat though and @Halloween_Jack can have his trusty canine sidekick in a cape and eyemask of course :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Well, by 'no' I kinda meant 'yes.'
  • I am not sure they would like the loincloths...you could always try and persuade them if you like.
  • I thought it was for our amusement.

Never mind.
  • Well now you have planted that seed in my head.......the poor unsuspecting duo will never leave the hideout! hahaha
  • And, of course, their own theme song.  Hmmm, something Goldfrapp...of course!.  "Pilots"?  Strict Machine"?  "Utopia"?  Geez, there are so many!  "Ride a white horse"?  "Number 1"? Ah!  "Hunt"!
  • If all the talk of Thea is true then that could work too...not that I have heard it..just going by what has been said.
  • Ummm, I was just going by titles, but I see what you mean.
  • Eeee, you lot are barking! 8-}

Um, FrappMan and Goldfinch?

• Yeah, Humpty Dumpty's got nothing on this bunch.  More cracked than any old egg.
  • Hahaha It would have to be the Frappmobile...erm maybe not.....and @Kiyuri could be the feline counterpart to Oscar!!!! He could take the spam out with one swish of his verbosity.

I see a mini series in the making!

Anyway it is fun being madder than a box of frogs! ;)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-28 10:07:28

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!