Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Moderators (were) Needed!
  • 178 Comments sorted by

• hey there. i don't mind having a bit of a go at this. :)

Hahaha!  While I like your bazooka concept, Cookie, I think that's why The Carpathian and Halloween_Jack were chosen.  A little more cooler heads.  And, exactly why I didn't volunteer.  I'd use something even more indiscrimate, like a black hole, on some posts.

haha, you are very true indeed. even though id like to offer my services, i could see me getting a bit carried away with cleaning the place up :p
  • even though id like to offer my services, i could see me getting a bit carried away with cleaning the place up :p

They should put you in charge of...wait for it...cookies.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

even though id like to offer my services, i could see me getting a bit carried away with cleaning the place up :p

• iuventus said:

even though id like to offer my services, i could see me getting a bit carried away with cleaning the place up :p

Yeah, that would end well!

"Here, Cookie Munster, just look after these cookies, will you?"
    {puts full plate down, starts to turn away}
    COOOOOKKIIIIIIIEEEEEE!
    {turns back to see what the sudden commotion was to find a now empty plate}
    "Are those crumbs round your mouth, Cookie?"

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• ...i could see me getting a bit carried away with cleaning the place up :p

You mean you'd lose it? But isn't that just the way the cookiee crumbles?

• =))
  • You mean you'd lose it? But isn't that just the way the cookiee crumbles?

Now, that's no wafer you to act.

• Nah, Newton bothers me.
  • There was a thread of Stranger's that he had previously asked to be deleted. I checked with him and he still felt the same. I posted an "anybody want this to survive?" query, and no-one said they would miss it. TBH, there was nothing much in it any more (Stranger had removed the contents of all of his posts). So... I zapped it. Am reluctant to do this often - in case it might contain some pearls of wisdom - but in this case I'm confident it was just wasted space. OK, folks?
  • hob-nob
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Well this is all good news :), sorry I could not congratulate HJ and Mr C earlier but I have been absent, sorry.

Congratulations guys 
    :-bd

I think we all know you will both make superb moderators and I shall personally add, thank f*ck.
    Sophie_Banner
  • So, I'm just curious.  Do you moderators have like a spam alarm that goes off in the middle of the night so that you can delete spam as it happens.  Honestly, for just two of you, pretty remarkable.  One of these days, I'll catch you out!!!.
  • We happen to pop by, we see it, we chomp it. I guess we've been lucky with the timing so far!

Ta, W :)
  • tweety said:

I second all three of those.

Carpy for class president!
    HJ for head prefect!
    and Sartori for monitor of the milk!

I agree.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!